💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME Film (Full HD)

imasugarush

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

Well I don't know what I just watched. Nothing like I expected.

Was thinking it'd be more of a music video-esque kinda film with ACTUAL music. Not 20 seconds long of barely a song.

Regardless, it was all pretty kewl, though I have no idea what it was supposed to mean or wtf happened in it...

Ther was like no "point" to it if that's the right word. Just random "clips" thrown together really.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misanthrope

• jhonyguy04

• Emily Thorne

• Mills

Im confused, there is so much footage that wasnt used in it. Also then what was that leaked clip of her walking up and down the line of people from? There must be other cuts of the film. How peculiar.

I think they could have included more of Scheiße without it becoming an ad for the song, or becoming tacky. I have to say, being that it is one of my fave BTW songs, I am a bit disappointed. I was expecting just more of the song. Sure the visuals are cool, but I just kept waiting for the song... the song.....

I have no desire to watch it again. The teasers appeal to me more.

WTF. WATCH THIS HIGH. YOU WILL SEE THE GENIUS.

Best video she's EVER done, in my opinion. Even if there was no song. That was brilliant and Gaga at her darkest.

Honestly, gaga is losing me as a fan slower and slower.. yes I appreciate her talent but I am not impressed lately with what she is doing... Dislike my post if you want but it's how I feel.

Edited by FairyDreams

sciencemonster

I am trying SO HARD to accept everything Gaga does and not be disappointed in anything, but I can't deny that I am incredibly disappointed in this whole day. 20 seconds of Scheisse?! The video just doesn't even make sense. I have no interest in watching it again.

This is exactly why you don't take rumors, your opinions, your thoughts, or your ideas as facts. Gaga never said it was going to be a Scheisse music video. This was clearly and simply a promotional video for her perfume, where gaga decided to integrate part of one of her songs. For this reason I am not disappointed. This is the best commercial or promotional video I have ever seen. Great job once again Gaga. :)

I loved it, again, it was never meant to be a music video, it was a perfume commercial.

'

Exactly everyone needs to calm their ****, the video was FLAWLESS. SO high fashion and innovative.

Yeah obviously she never said it was a video for Scheisse, but the teasers sounded so epic with it... and then I watch this and I can't help to be disappointed. I love the graphics and the dark theme, but it did fall short of my expectations.. this along with other things she has been doing lately has really turned me off...