Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME Film (Full HD)

imasugarush

Featured Posts

Number Five

WTF. WATCH THIS HIGH. YOU WILL SEE THE GENIUS.

Best video she's EVER done, in my opinion. Even if there was no song. That was brilliant and Gaga at her darkest.

ahahaha that's what I did! It scared the **** out of me, tbh. Had a pretty cool nightmare about it too when I went to sleep.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misanthrope

• jhonyguy04

• Emily Thorne

• Mills

OK, I've spent some time watching it and I love it.

Gaga never said it would be a music video and honestly, that would've been tacky anyway. The concept behind the FAME perfume has nothing to do with Scheiße. I think the film as is, gets across the concept much more effortlessly than just playing the song could've done.

My biggest disappointment is why wasn't this level of effort put in some of the BTW videos?!!?! Can yall imagine how epic TEOG video could've been?

Regarding her performance, I thought it was odd to be performing a song in a museum anyway. I mean, she's selling perfume not music. Her audience was a group of art lovers and she catered to that.

What we witnessed was Lady Gaga the popist, not Lady Gaga the singer. I figure for ARTPOP, we might want to get used to that distinction. And I'm ready for it!

I'd rather take this than throwaway poppy dance songs. Gaga is trying to cultivate her fanbase. Yall better climb on board or go stan for Rihanna.

goddamit!!!! i had my hopes up for that kick ass remix of shiebe...now i will never hear it...

dammit. i'm always disapointed when i get my hopes up with gaga, lol. when i expect little/nothing i'm happy

visuals are pretty awesome tho. way better than BTW. and TEOG. and marry the night...

Edited by AshleyS

I really don't want to be mean by telling you this but...your french lines in your sig don't mean anything :teehee:

Thank you for noticing it! Love your signature tho! It's so rad, honestly! :fan:

Currently editing the film to Scheiße. There is no way the final product was inteded to use such little parts of the song, the way it was film, the way the lighting changes, and the fist pumping to the beat all match up so perfectly. Let me just say, that when edited to the song properly, magic happens.

The only thing that left me disappointed was the lack of music in the vid and the Gaga Vs Gaga sequence.

I know that those were just rumors, but it would have really justified the video. Right now, the video is just pretty...it doesn't make sense.

YALL GOT HYPED FOR A MUSIC VIDEO and thats not what this was. You disappointed yourselves. Me? I wasn't expecting some long movie, i was expecting crazy deep **** and she delivered

Purr more, hiss less.

actually i am glad she didn't use schiesse. they are too completely separate things and just because the fans wanted her to make it about scheisse doesn't mean she has to follow their orders and make the fame film a commercialized music video that never happened. the fame film was about FAME, and should be just that, not some cheesy fan pleasing video. some of ya'll just need to get the **** over scheisse just like how we did for DITD.

My biggest disappointment is why wasn't this level of effort put in some of the BTW videos?!!?! Can yall imagine how epic TEOG video could've been?

$$$. This was surely her most expensive video.

Woolfsmck

$$$. This was surely her most expensive video.

Yeah... like how do they get all that black goop to fill up and run over her mouth...??
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

I hate the part where the barrel of the gun comes out the cyborg's mouth. :eww:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

I love it. It's clean cut and slick. I love the ideas and the cinematography. This proves Gaga is still a high creative mind. She just needs freedom, organization and the right people to guide her ideas and take them to the next level.

It'd be a shame if the effort put on this film is not replicated for an ARTPOP music video.

It could've used a little bit more teasing with Scheiße. Not asking for a music video, but just throw the song here and there a little bit more than she actually did.

Edited by sobercool