Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
game

New Pokemon Sword and Shield Trailer!

Featured Posts

Awakened M

I think I loved everything about today's trailer. The biggest shocker was the regional variant exclusive evolution.:excited2: I've always loved Zigzagoon.

I absolutely love Galarian Wheezing! :lmao:Poison/Fairy is going to be AMAZING!

I will have the Pikahamster as my electric pic now over Yamper. :party:

I guess that Meowth evolution rumor will probably come to fruition. :tony:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zander
15 minutes ago, River said:

Just to remind you that it's the first time that a Western is the art director, so he's in charge on all the designs.

He's name is James Turner from the UK.

So this is why the designs are pretty different than the previous generations

I noticed this when we got the first lot of Pokemon. Actually really smart hiring someone from the UK and his first game being based off that very region, which is why a lot of the references have been so good. 

Judging from the leak which turned out to be real I'm looking forward to Sirfetch'd and fat Pikachu :flutter:

Edited by Zander
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
1 hour ago, River said:

But remember, we still angry at them because they cut many Pokemon!

I couldn't care less about that tbh

The only disappointing thing about the games is gigamantax, i  love everything else so far. The linoone evo is amazinggg, shame the typing is awful

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
16 minutes ago, Zander said:

I noticed this when we got the first lot of Pokemon. Actually really smart hiring someone from the UK and his first game being based off that very region, which is why a lot of the references have been so good. 

Judging from the leak which turned out to be real I'm looking forward to Sirfetch'd and fat Pikachu :flutter:

It's not his first time designing a Pokemon, he designed these Pokemon:

Shadow Lugia

Vanillite

Vanillish

Vanilluxe

Golett

Golurk

Vullaby

Mandibuzz

Phantump

Trevenant

Buzzwole

Guzzlord

Poipole

Naganadel

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

I couldn't care less about that tbh

The only disappointing thing about the games is gigamantax, i  love everything else so far. The linoone evo is amazinggg, shame the typing is awful

yeah I'm not a fan of the gigawhatever, I want forms that I can keep, just make it a permanent evolution, they already broke the barrier with megas, so just make a 4th permanent evolution and turn forms to evolutions and that's it.

The Linoone evo reminds me of another monster from another show idk what!!

OOOH I think it reminds me that diamond guy with the snake hands from Star vs the forces of evil, idk why lol

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdmistTheLight

Bede is literally a slur for Fa**ot in my language. I can'ttt :cryga::cryga:

Liberaté mi amor
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart

To recap: rumored Galarean forms (G)/ split evos/ Gigantamax (G-max): 

-Meowth (G), Pikachu (G-max), Farfetch'd (evo), Sinnoh Starters (G-max?), Lapras (G-max), Giraffarig (G), Sudowoodo (G), Eevee (2-evo), Granbull (G-max), Flygon (G-max), Exploud (G-max), Escavalier (G-max), Noivern (G-max?).

-->The Gigantamax rumors were made BEFORE Gigantamax was even revealed. Same with the Galarean rumors, although none of them mentioned (G)-Weezing or (G)-Zigzagoon. Interesting.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RahrahWitch

Meh... I'm loosing interest in this game fast.

Usually trailers hype me up so much but the trailers for Sword and shield haven't shown much at all that I actually like. The only things I'm looking forward to in these games is the wild area and only 3 pokemon so far.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gardevoir

Oh wow this actually made me hype for the game :bradley: I’m actually starting to love Galarian Wheezing :legend:Alolan Forms are still the best tho :ally: Team Yell is Team Skull but punk music instead of trap, Team Yell are basically edgy Twitter Stans :poot:

Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart

I just realized Morpeko is the first official Electric/Dark Pokemon :/ 

Yay. It should have been the Shinx* line though. 

Edited by Lion Heart
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Serial Chiller
10 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

I can't at people complaining about the Pike-clone, literally every gen has one: Pichu, Plusle/ Minun, Pacchirisu, Emolga, Dedenne, (the steel one), and Mimikyu. 

 

So what you’re saying is... despite having been through nearly 15 iterations and is moving onto a new, more modern platform, this franchise cannot move past these “traditions” aka excuses for lack of effort. 

The Pikachu clone isn’t in itself a problem. It is just a drop in the ocean of GF’s conservativeness, incompetence and unoriginality and the damage this is doing to the Pokemon games.

Ever since Dexit all of this is just become more apparent. I’m not even kidding when I say this game is literally a reskinned Sun-Moon, from the reused animations and models to (what appears to be) a very cliched storyline - Team Yell is pretty much Team skull- a distraction from the real evil mastermind aka the Aether Foundation/ the President guy this time. 

Why tf is it that every other major franchise Switch introduction title feels so fresh, either having aiming for a vastly different gameplay/experience (Zelda, Fire Emblem, Mario Oddisey) or is just stuffed with content for fans to enjoy (all of the above + Smash bros) whereas Pokemon looks and feels completely the same, and even then beloved features are slashed. There is no excuse at this point. They don’t care. 

Sorry I’m ranting about Pokemon on GGD of all places, but it just irritates me so much because I love Pokemon. :bradley: 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart
13 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

So what you’re saying is... despite having been through nearly 15 iterations and is moving onto a new, more modern platform, this franchise cannot move past these “traditions” aka excuses for lack of effort. 

The Pikachu clone isn’t in itself a problem. It is just a drop in the ocean of GF’s conservativeness, incompetence and unoriginality and the damage this is doing to the Pokemon games.

Ever since Dexit all of this is just become more apparent. I’m not even kidding when I say this game is literally a reskinned Sun-Moon, from the reused animations and models to (what appears to be) a very cliched storyline - Team Yell is pretty much Team skull- a distraction from the real evil mastermind aka the Aether Foundation/ the President guy this time. 

Why tf is it that every other major franchise Switch introduction title feels so fresh, either having aiming for a vastly different gameplay/experience (Zelda, Fire Emblem, Mario Oddisey) or is just stuffed with content for fans to enjoy (all of the above + Smash bros) whereas Pokemon looks and feels completely the same, and even then beloved features are slashed. There is no excuse at this point. They don’t care. 

Sorry I’m ranting about Pokemon on GGD of all places, but it just irritates me so much because I love Pokemon. :bradley: 

I mean I get what you're saying- and I kind of feel the same way, but complaining about the Pika-clone seems a bit... random. :/ 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChavaWM

Now that Galarian forms/evolutions are thing, it's time for game freak to stop ignoring queen Rapidash and get that fire/flying or fire/fairy pegasus 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar
17 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Now that Galarian forms/evolutions are thing, it's time for game freak to stop ignoring queen Rapidash and get that fire/flying or fire/fairy pegasus 

Fearow hasn't gotten its deserved evolution in 23 years :bradley:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
26 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Now that Galarian forms/evolutions are thing, it's time for game freak to stop ignoring queen Rapidash and get that fire/flying or fire/fairy pegasus 

 

8 minutes ago, calmar said:

Fearow hasn't gotten its deserved evolution in 23 years :bradley:

They finally needs to fix that Cubon - Kanga family.

To finally switch the Pidgieotto and Pidgieot names to the proper pokemon - Pidgey - Pidgieot - Pidgieotto

Give Tauros and Miltank a baby

Aerodactyl evolution or baby, the only fossil without an evo

Qwilfish evo poor thing nobody care about it

And 2nd evolution for Dragonair that keeps the snake shape.

 

btw Obstagoon is the first cross-gen evolution that is not an Eevolution since gen 4.

 

Edited by River
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...