💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Impeachment: American Crime Story

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Plot will be about Bill Clinton’s presidential scandal. Produced by Monica Lewinsky. 

River

What exactly is the crime in this scandal?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reginald

:staymad: here for it. It should also be an interesting story to reflect on, especially in light of how much lower the bar has been set since 2016, yet there has been no impeachment 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Regina George
8 minutes ago, River said:

What exactly is the crime in this scandal?

Cheating is a crime! And ruining beautiful dresses with c*m is also a crime  :huntyga:

LilyLark

Big fat nope. Look, Bill is a POS but making a "crime" story about him...lying under oath.... is stupid.   A guy just got convicted for trying to murder a bunch of Democrats, including Hillary, and this is bound to stir up the crazies like that too. 

Other people aren't above examination, even if we have the worst of the worst right now (Trump, McConnell, Pence, etc.), but really...at this time they are going to devote a TV show focusing on Clinton's wandering d*ck when actual, far worse crimes are going down right now?

BLACKOUTbritney

Nixon would’ve been more interesting 

They’re really going to try and stretch this story out for a 10 episode series? Gretchen, stop trying to make the Clintons happen, they’re not going to happen :air:

mindless
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Big fat nope. Look, Bill is a POS but making a "crime" story about him...lying under oath.... is stupid.   A guy just got convicted for trying to murder a bunch of Democrats, including Hillary, and this is bound to stir up the crazies like that too. 

Other people aren't above examination, even if we have the worst of the worst right now (Trump, McConnell, Pence, etc.), but really...at this time they are going to devote a TV show focusing on Clinton's wandering d*ck when actual, far worse crimes are going down right now?

This is not a documentary for live or recent events, nor is it a news broadcasting show.

The Monica Lewinsky scandal is such an iconic and INFAMOUS part of history and the fact that Monica herself partakes in the production makes it that more valuable. I’d suggest you go watch National Geographic or Discovery

weed

Produced by Monica Lewinksy... I wonder how it’ll go down 

ARTPOPSTER

Wasn’t this already considered and canceled a year or so ago along with Katrina? Thought I read that somewhere.

Spartacus

Couldn't they just want 'til Trump is impeached. It'd make a more entertaining story. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

Wasn’t this already considered and canceled a year or so ago along with Katrina? Thought I read that somewhere.

well guess it’s back on djdjdjd 

last I heard Monica wasn’t interested so they shelved it, now she’s interested 

Archived