Stefani Tee
question

Is gaga only about 666 now or what

Featured Posts

June

like i'm honestly DYING WITHOUT LISTENING TO GAGA MUSIC. it's been DAYS. because i stopped listening to her when i found out she follows dan horton who also captured 666 in the center of her music mixes for enigma or whatever. and i'm just like wait u captured 666 on a photo and then gaga FOLLOWS u and went on DATES with u... and ur like a sound engineer for her and working w her????? so like... wtf??? that is so out of line to what i am right now as a human being so it really just is screwing with me like i can't even listen to her music i haven't listened to it ... like really... what do i do ... please

EDIT FOR THOSE OF U WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT:

DAN HORTON TOOK THIS PICTURE....

Edited by June
  • LMAO 15
  • Shook 2

June

needless to say i've just been listening to mariah carey so yeah what do U think. am i being crazy

Bloody Grammys

me: this edible ain't it

me 10 mins later:

6 minutes ago, June said:

like i'm honestly DYING WITHOUT LISTENING TO GAGA MUSIC. it's been DAYS. because i stopped listening to her when i found out she follows dan horton who also captured 666 in the center of her music mixes for enigma or whatever. and i'm just like wait u captured 666 on a photo and then gaga FOLLOWS u and went on DATES with u... and ur like a sound engineer for her and working w her????? so like... wtf??? that is so out of line to what i am right now as a human being so it really just is screwing with me like i can't even listen to her music i haven't listened to it ... like really... what do i do ... please

Df+2~1, Df+2, F+31, BT+2, BT+14 S! WR+3, AOP1+2
  • LMAO 61
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT

Where is your god now, Micheal.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 9
  • Thanks 1

Lucas
7 minutes ago, June said:

what do i do

Go back to school and work on that grammar.

• LMAO 8
  • Thanks 5

June
6 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I have no idea what you're talking about?

i edited the original post so u can get more context im talkin about the picture he took with 666 captured.... its posted.

Customzanotti

Throwback to "Judas played back is a satanic chant" 

Gonna leys on me bootes, throw some leather encrooze
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4

Gardevoir

Hail Stan

source.gif

Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

LaLa

It's too late... if you've listened to her music you've already been indoctrinated!!! Just go with it :staymad:

tumblr_lntvj9Kame1qdoy52o1_r1_500.jpg

• LMAO 11

June

I don't know if some of u fans are like NEW but gaga has never really outright "liked" or "supported" anything 666 or devil related at all. so that's why this is just shocking to me. so confused as to how this is just being overlooked or ignored

June

so i'm kind of wondering if she just doesn't KNOW that he took that picture... or like if she does know and is like oh whatever about it. lmao because honestly it's just strange.