question

Is gaga only about 666 now or what

June

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno

I know it's a joke to most people but I think the presence of occult beliefs within the ranks of the music industry is plausible. To the extent that it matters or means anything on a massive scale is debatable lol

wait is the consensus so far actually that this is hilarious to you and it doesn't matter at all on your position with how you feel about gaga????

i have not once ever seen anything where gaga is interested in someone who is also interested in 666.

hopefully she just doesn't know about the photo and is just trying to get her album done that's what i would like to hope for because gaga to me is better than this

mindless
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

I know it's a joke to most people but I think the presence of occult beliefs within the ranks of the music industry is plausible. To the extent that it matters or means anything on a massive scale is debatable lol

Kris Jenner is occultist 

derpmonster

Stop being so dramatic and get another hobby, realize she's human, and come back when she releases new music. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

rumours
1 minute ago, mindless said:

Kris Jenner is occultist 

tenor.gif

She’s coming for you, Barbra

derpmonster

Also, please don't believe every conspiracy theory you believe. If you're religious, know that she's a Christian and practices it in her own way. She's definitely not "satanic" or anything. 

derpmonster

Also, please don't believe every conspiracy theory you believe. If you're religious, know that she's a Christian and practices it in her own way. She's definitely not "satanic" or anything. 

4 minutes ago, Inferno said:

i'm not necessarily accusing anyone of being in a cult or anything like that, but i am saying that if that energy is going to be in the new album and new upcoming projects then i don't want to be involved, and i know a lot of other people would not want to be involved with 666 satanist related culture.... i mean wtf? how do you make that "cute." that has never been gaga and should never be her. i really think it's just something that dan horton did (capturing that 666 centered between her mixes or whatever) is something she has no idea about.

but i'm just perplexed by how so many of you are finding it cute and hilarious

Just now, derpmonster said:

ok then why is someone who is working for her and hanging out around her capturing 666. this is literally what i'm trying to get down to the bottom of and you people are literally making this out to be a joke or just grazing over it

Inferno
1 minute ago, June said:

i'm not necessarily accusing anyone of being in a cult or anything like that, but i am saying that if that energy is going to be in the new album and new upcoming projects then i don't want to be involved, and i know a lot of other people would not want to be involved with 666 satanist related culture.... i mean wtf? how do you make that "cute." that has never been gaga and should never be her. i really think it's just something that dan horton did (capturing that 666 centered between her mixes or whatever) is something she has no idea about.

Have you not consumed Lady Gaga? Her work is arguably riddled with occult allusions lol from The Fame to Born This Way most blatantly anyway.

derpmonster
Just now, June said:

Why? Is 666 something special? It's just a number. Every instance that number is used isn't automatically culty. It could literally just be an identifier on a soundboard with nothing to do with the satanic thing. 

You're coming off as paranoid of a number that doesn't mean anything. 

If there were other evidence of her doing sketchy things, then we should be worried. 

Miel

In all seriousness, I think he took the picture with "666" in the middle because it looked edgy. That's it.

3 points in and ready for more

• Admin changed the title to Is gaga only about 666 now or what

Archived