Jump to content
opinion

CEREMONY || Dangerous Woman


DiamondKing

Featured Posts

gagaxsebert
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Next time please notify me your convenient time! :kara:

i'll try but my hours change every week so it's pretty s***:messga:but thanks :kara:

Used to be HighRoad
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nuggets
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

That's because i'm brazilian lol

I don't understand the lyrics so just the melody matter to me :poot:

i'm pretty sure not even native english speakers understand ariana, so :poot:

Favorite McDonald's Snack
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anveeroy
Just now, Mirages said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5268917

I don't think I'd survive that or some of you 

mood lol GIF

giphy.gif

Stream Kylie Minogue Discography!
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

That's because i'm brazilian lol

I don't understand the lyrics so just the melody matter to me :poot:

A melody is part of the writing though and you always choose the most generic songs :selena: 

I'm the bitch that's fragile
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
1 minute ago, Nuggets said:

i'm pretty sure not even native english speakers understand ariana, so :poot:

she really needs to loosen up those muscles...

I'm the bitch that's fragile
Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Whole discography? Honey, skip the features or you will explode! 

 

I already knew half of them thanks to the other artist tho ksksks

 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
Just now, Enzo said:

I already knew half of them thanks to the other artist tho ksksks

 

you really have a lot of free time on your hands no? :selena:

I'm the bitch that's fragile
Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
Just now, Mirages said:

you really have a lot of free time on your hands no? :selena:

actually not ksksks but when I have, all I do is listen to music :firega: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
Just now, Enzo said:

actually not ksksks but when I have, all I do is listen to music :firega: 

Clean your palate and send me those rates :classy:

:ally:

I'm the bitch that's fragile
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

Clean your palate and send me those rates :classy:

:ally:

Not again MiMi

Stream Kylie Minogue Discography!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...