rumor

New era starts this Friday

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sunny said:

This is probably not true, but imagine if she really did book all those TV slots. We won't survive

knowing her team we know that would never happen :ohwell: 

but what if bobby really comes thru this time and has his scooter managing era :stalkga:

That's Gossip

Stef

Why are y’all still falling for random twitter accounts? Like genuinely, what is the mindset behind consistently falling for this bullcrap, time and time and time and time again

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Stef
Just now, Stef said:

Why are y’all still falling for random twitter accounts? Like genuinely, what is the mindset behind consistently falling for this bullcrap, time and time and time and time again

Also I’m talking about the replies on twitter not y’all in here who know better :vegas: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

S0436
10 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

but what if bobby really comes thru this time and has his scooter managing era :stalkga:

I know could you imagine, Bobby snapped

snapping episode 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

GypsyBabe

I mean every single time I am in NYC to visit my aunt, she announces something. 

I’m there now, so lets see. 

⚯͛

Ghost Face
10 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I mean every single time I am in NYC to visit my aunt, she announces something. 

I’m there now, so lets see. 

She almost always release her lead (ARTPOP, JOANNE and even SHALLOW) when I am at a festival. Guess what..? This Friday I am at a festival :vegas:

It's an honor.

55 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

My Caesar salad went “missing” at work. :triggered:

Anyway, this person has absolutely no real connection to Gaga or her team and their tweet is supported by nothing...so it checks off every box required for making a rumor thread nowadays.

discuss ladies.  :lolly: 

Omg I'm actually so upset for you...Caesar salad soundin' good as hell rn :messga:

GAMS, gay popstar

Archived