Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite gaga interview

Cloudbusting

Featured Posts

FameHookah
33 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Very unusual one on one interview!

Her nose and lips look SO small here its so magical how her face changed every era even before the fillers, just with make up, angles and weight changes, its like stanning 8 different people 🤣

WTF is MDNA

7 hours ago, fabskt said:

I also love an interview in which she talks about the book letters to a young poet and I think she is at a parking lot (?) but I couldn't find it.

Not sure if this is the interview, but, “Read this book -- first of all -- it’s called Letters to a Young Poet, by Ranier Maria Rilke; and read it a hundred times -- it’s only eighty pages long, so read it a hundred times …” ( ~ 5:22 ) is still a reference I’ve yet to forget

OP: feels like conversation is her canvas and the interview is another art form, but either way … a canon favorite (h/t to @Helxig ’s sig on the reminder)

Helxig
32 minutes ago, bxr said:

(h/t to @Helxig ’s sig on the reminder)

I was actually going to post this, and I had forgotten it was my sig! One of her best.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Dancin

I love all of these! But one of my faves has to be her 2011 Fuse interview. She's so well spoken and empowering, just as we expect from BTWga.

hmmm

Cloudbusting
1 hour ago, bxr said:

Not sure if this is the interview, but, “Read this book -- first of all -- it’s called Letters to a Young Poet, by Ranier Maria Rilke; and read it a hundred times -- it’s only eighty pages long, so read it a hundred times …” ( ~ 5:22 ) is still a reference I’ve yet to forget

Omg it isssss! She is so inspiring in this! I read that book because of it! Amazinggggg!Thank you :hug:

Cloudbusting
34 minutes ago, Dancin said:

I love all of these! But one of my faves has to be her 2011 Fuse interview. She's so well spoken and empowering, just as we expect from BTWga.

Ohhh I watch this one all the time! She is so intelligent! All her interviews with fuse are amazinggggg

Ghost Face
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

I really like this interview though:

It's like there's a silent battle going on between them and Gaga definitely wins in the most mature way. They lady is irritating as hell and I wouldn't have been able to stay so calm and well spoken. It really shows Gaga's character.

09.12 Gaga: "we think that all celebrities taking photo's of their ass on Instagram.."

:ally:

It's an honor.

Lilmonzter
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

I really like this interview though:

Did this biatch just say that the gay rights movement will be so 2013! 

Gaga's response was poised! I woulda snapped!:grr:

Sing C'est la vie 

Archived