💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite gaga interview

Cloudbusting

Featured Posts

Cloudbusting

Okay so when I started to become a gaga fan one of the things that made me connect with her so much were her interviews.....idk the way she talked about her music and art in general is so graciousssss. So this is my fav gaga interview because of the way she speaks (iconic accent lol) and the way she talks about her songss and artistic vision is so inspiring to me ughhhhh I love it. I also love an interview in which she talks about the book letters to a young poet and I think she is at a parking lot (?) but I couldn't find it. So what's your favorite gaga interview and why?:party:

Didymus

So relaxed, passionate and smart. I watched the whole thing at least 20x.

Also, this:

Cloudbusting
Spoiler
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

So relaxed, passionate and smart. I watched the whole thing at least 20x.

Also, this:

Omggg I love these :hug:! Early gaga interviewssss are amazing. You could just feel her energy idk why... also I just realised the second interview is the one were she told the interviewer she was a rockstarrrrr! I never saw that interview in full before.That wig is instantly recognizable lol

Cloudbusting
Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Zander said:

I remember watching this live. 

But Alex typing up the answers was quite annoying. :saladga:

I have a love hate relationship with this one tbh bacause the typing drives me insane after a while :ladyhaha: but it's so in depth and she was so honest in it so I kinda deal with it lol Love the part she talks about Marin Abramovich

Jewels n Drugs

shes was so funny here :flutter:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Siena

Inside the Outside will always be my favorite. I was about 11 when it aired and it was the first time I heard an artist talk with such passion about their art. It's also special because it was the interview that made my parents respect her lol

1 hour ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

shes was so funny here :flutter:

I love this one it's so cute.

I also like her Graham Norton appearances from like 2011 and 2013 (I think) for something fun to watch.

Of course her more serious ones are great and I'm always struck with how smart she is even when she was so much younger.

Reject False Icons

Omg, this interview is perfect, she states what she is and what she stands for, she talks about TFM with such confidence & sincerity, and the chemistry interviewed - interviewer is perfect.

Plus she looks :firega: one of the few times she actually wore TFM bob wig live

Helxig
4 hours ago, Zander said:

I remember watching this live. 

But Alex typing up the answers was quite annoying. :saladga:

Omg I remember watching this live too! It was right back when I first started stanning, and I'd never watched an interview of hers before this. I remember being surprised at how intelligent and kind she seemed, and how fully invested she was into being an artist.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

I really like this interview though:

It's like there's a silent battle going on between them and Gaga definitely wins in the most mature way. They lady is irritating as hell and I wouldn't have been able to stay so calm and well spoken. It really shows Gaga's character.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

NewUsername

All of the longer ones, where she truly shines and is more comfortable.
But yeah, Inside the Outside comes to my mind immediately.

FameHookah
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I really like this interview though:

It's like there's a silent battle going on between them and Gaga definitely wins in the most mature way. They lady is irritating as hell and I wouldn't have been able to stay so calm and well spoken. It really shows Gaga's character.

9:10 she talks about ass pics on insta 🤣 oh the irony... She handled that btch very well.. i would have snapped

WTF is MDNA

Archived