Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Reboot Of "I Know What You Did Last Summer" Is Coming To Amazon

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

sub-buzz-792-1564604501-2.jpg?crop=1476:

The remake is being described as “a young adult horror series based on the Moritz-produced hit movie franchise.” 

Neal H. Moritz, who produced the original, will return to produce the series and Aquaman filmmaker James Wan has been tapped to direct. Shay Hatten, the 25-year-old who wrote John Wick 3, will pen the pilot.

As of now, nothing has been said about the plot or if the show will follow the same storyline as the movie, which saw a group of teens accidentally kill a man on the road and attempt to cover up the murder.

Source

:excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2: 

I loved the original and the sequel, can't wait to see what this will look like. Hopefully it'll be better than MTV's Scream reboot.

Regina George

Yassssssssss love this! Hopefully queen Jennifer Love Hewitt will make a cameo! :woot:

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Another day, another unoriginal idea :interestinga:

regina george shut up GIF

elijahfan
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Yassssssssss love this! Hopefully queen Jennifer Love Hewitt will make a cameo! :woot:

regina george shut up GIF

Did I lie though?

Regina George
Just now, elijahfan said:

Did I lie though?

No :diane: But let us enjoy our nostalgic horror movies :huntyga:

elijahfan
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

No :diane: But let us enjoy our nostalgic horror movies :huntyga:

Oh I'll probably watch it too, don't worry about that. But after what they've done with Scream, let me be a bit skeptical.

Regina George
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Oh I'll probably watch it too, don't worry about that. But after what they've done with Scream, let me be a bit skeptical.

I agree! That MTV mess is ugh.. But did you watch VH1's Scream reboot? It was amazing IMO

River

I just discovered that it had 2 new sequels :spin:

one was canceled though lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I agree! That MTV mess is ugh.. But did you watch VH1's Scream reboot? It was amazing IMO

I believe that's the season I'm currently watching, and I think it's the worst of all :laughga: Only watched 2 episodes and considering giving up on it.

Regina George
Just now, elijahfan said:

I believe that's the season I'm currently watching, and I think it's the worst of all :laughga: Only watched 2 episodes and considering giving up on it.

OMG really? I loved it :smh: Reminded me of good old scream movies

elijahfan
13 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

OMG really? I loved it :smh: Reminded me of good old scream movies

I literally want all this annoying cast to get killed and get it over with :smh: It's just a tired concept by now...

DonatellaPop

my dumbass thought u were talking about that shawn mendes song:saladga:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Anderson123

So the producer of the original, then James Wan and then one of the screenwriters of John Wick 3 ? This has the potential to be good based on the people involved and I hope it is, I really loved the first one and enjoyed the 2nd one as well.

JohnWayne92
57 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Another day, another unoriginal idea :interestinga:

I dunno, I feel like when they give us original ideas, no one watches them so :lana:

Archived