💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s voice cracks & screeches appreciation!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Even though her voice is near perfect now.  I do miss Gagas voice cracks and screeches she used to do in some of her songs in her previous Albums (mainly TF- BTW). I’m not talking about the growling or screaming, but the sudden shift in her voice. Like a voice crack and/ or screech. 

Like in the second to the last line of the bridge in Highway Unicorn. That sudden voice crack. 

Its at 3:26

Or the voice screeching at the end of Speechless, the bridge in Bad Kids, the chorus in TEOG, the second line in the last chorus of Electric Chapel etc. (My Fav)

Theres something about it. I love the way her voice suddenly switches it’s sound from rather smooth to high pitched or screechy. It gives off emotion and is unique. It also makes the song more interesting cuz she’s not singing the whole song the same! 

Thoughts?  

:what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FfFfFfFF

They do sound good (sometimes) but they are a sign that something is not right vocally. Take Sia for example, her technique is not good at all and she damaged her voice.  I would rather accept Gaga stick to her technique and loose some of its particularities than damage her voice.. Also, her voice cracked during Shallow's Oscars performance, right? :selena:

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

They do sound good (sometimes) but they are a sign that something is not right vocally. Take Sia for example, her technique is not good at all and she damaged her voice.  I would rather accept Gaga's sticking to her technique and lose some of its particularities than damage her voice.. Also, her voice cracked during Shallow's Oscars, right? :selena:

Yeah you are right, it was the grammys performance:

Skip to 2.35 :selena:

During this whole performance she was over darkening her vowels and forcing the performance too much, but here on the climax her voice is shifting between the over darkening tone and the more lighter tone that Gaga is used too... as she is moving, the voice cracks

Spoiler

End Racism Now

RenegAde
22 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

she hit those notes perfectly yaaass queen :firega:

Smother Em Eh
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Her voice crack at the Grammys this year sounded so good tbh

I thought so too!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FfFfFfFF
8 hours ago, EdgeOfGloryGa said:

True but it’s also a definitive sign of emotion.

For Example: 

Youll hear it at 2:20 and on. If you are aware of what happened to Merry Clayton later on in the night she recorded ‘Gimmie Shelter’ it makes it all the more haunting.

Well as I said, I'd prefer her voice to remain healthy. :happy:

13 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

They do sound good (sometimes) but they are a sign that something is not right vocally. Take Sia for example, her technique is not good at all and she damaged her voice.  I would rather accept Gaga stick to her technique and loose some of its particularities than damage her voice.. Also, her voice cracked during Shallow's Oscars performance, right? :selena:

Sia damaged her voice? 👀 God, I thought she mastered cracks in vocals

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

Sia damaged her voice? 👀 God, I thought she mastered cracks in vocals

Yes, sadly, she is known for having bad technique.

http://www.criticofmusic.com/2015/03/vocal-range-and-profile-sia.html

'' Upper chest voice belts (those past Eb5 usually) are horribly strained and pinched, and are never mixed, leading to cracks. Her voice cracks, though they appeal to some, show signs of vocal damage either due to substance abuse, poor vocal technique, or both. She also utilizes vocal fry very often, though this could also be seen as an emotive positive. ''

57 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

'' Upper chest voice belts (those past Eb5 usually) are horribly strained and pinched, and are never mixed, leading to cracks. Her voice cracks, though they appeal to some, show signs of vocal damage either due to substance abuse, poor vocal technique, or both. She also utilizes vocal fry very often, though this could also be seen as an emotive positive. ''

BLIMEY! I always assumed she was an A-Lisrt vocalist

Lona Delery
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

im shocked most ppl on here think she has a great technique :rip:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived