đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga albums with KPOP packaging?

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

So I was just watching a BTS unboxing video, and what shocked me was the amount of things you get in a KPOP album :bradley: For example, most kpop albums nowadays come with different versions, full-fledged photobook (not some flimsy booklet), random photocards for fans to collect, posters, etc. :nooo: 

This got me thinking about what if Gaga did this? Imagine ARTPOP in this packaging I- :legend:Would y'all be here for this?

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Itzy's new album was cool too

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

BleepBloop
9 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They are cool, but seem like a waste of money :poot:

And a waste of material

Supersonic
18 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

And a waste of material

27 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They are cool, but seem like a waste of money :poot:

You could say this about literally anything and everything though. :huntyga:

Matter of fact is: The physical CD market in Asia is way stronger in 2019 compared to the North America/Europe, labels putting care and thought into the packaging and offering fans another dimension to experience the album (instead of relying on a cheap plastic case and an 8-page booklet) has kept their market a lot more healthy and still generates interest in owning a physical copy. (Not to mention that the albums are more sustainable because they use less plastic). :ohwell:

gagaweekly
26 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

And a waste of material

I think physical CD itself can be considered as waste of material in this streaming era

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, gagaweekly said:

I think physical CD itself can be considered as waste of material in this streaming era

CD quality is way above Spotify and Apple Music's quality. Streaming services that offer that kind of quality are also twice as expensive as a regular CD. Just cuz McDonald's is popular doesn't mean gourmet restaurants are a waste of space.

Lemondeduerl

I like those kind of packaging, I dont consider a waste of material, because you amortize the money you paid for it. They are very cool. I'm sad the physical music industry is disappearing. 

:)

GagaUnderYou

We aren’t that lucky. Imagine if every Gaga album had a Super deluxe like TFM. I would have died for one for ARTPOP.

Sneaky Oliver

Sorry i think the one from the op looks really cheesy :flop: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Sorry i think the one from the op looks really cheesy :flop: 

what part :flop: 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

what part :flop: 

The format is pretty cool ofc but I didn’t like the design and that amount of similar pictures. But yeah id enjoy a special edition something like Taylor does with her albums. 

ARTPOP's special edition could have featured her Robert Wilson portraits 

and Joanne could have featured the lyrics she wrote in the typewriter and the family pictures as well 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived