event

'Lover' played for FANS! - Lover Secret Session - Taylor Swift

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

my dream is to one day be one of the fans selected for a session. Taylord I give you permission to make it happenĀ :kiss:

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Taylucifer
2 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

I mean, itā€™s the track list. Real or not, it hypes me more.

idk I just don't want to get my hopes up if the track list is good or lower my expectations if its not. I would rather just wait until Taylor releases itĀ 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Thereā€™s a tracklistĀ going around and the only featuring in it is the Dixie ChicksĀ :huntyga:

LilyLark

Thanks for all the information! It sounds like a great experience for the fans, but some of them seem kind of...not respectful. Taylor goes "hey, please don't quote me...it's caused drama in the past" (because she's too kind to say some fans lied for whatever reason because I doubt all were misquoted by the media)...and so fans go and quote her anyways.

Taylucifer
4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Thanks for all the information! It sounds like a great experience for the fans, but some of them seem kind of...not respectful. Taylor goes "hey, please don't quote me...it's caused drama in the past" (because she's too kind to say some fans lied for whatever reason because I doubt all were misquoted by the media)...and so fans go and quote her anyways.

yeah, its really screwed up that fans have the audacity, after she welcomes them to her home and plays her unreleasedĀ album that they disrespect her wishes and leak the track list:saladga:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Inferno
14 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Even though she says that, I assume since shes doing all this shes intuitive enough to know some of them are going to talk or at least spill a little. I think thats actually moreso the point of these things tbh.

Which btw, I never knew she did this (I mean I dont follow her at all, never have). Its kinda odd haha but I guess its cool for her fans.

Archived