Sarah Tanno defends herself & corrects Tara praise

Siena

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
8 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

But she chooses this random post to vent and be petty in her response? Why?

Are you describing the delusional LM or Sarah's post? :ladyhaha: Sarah didn't vent and she wasn't petty tbh. She just corrected someone to teach them a "you don't know what you're talking about so don't post this kind of ****" lesson, what's wrong with that? She wasn't unkind.

doppelganger
8 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

I CANT AT THIS MISINFORMED FANS

Tara only became Gaga's main makeup artist during BTWB and EVERYBODY around here used to say how much her skills were a mess and how Gaga needed a new makeup artist "like in the olden days" (yes, 2012 was a year fans thought Gaga was flopping already). Nostalgia is the worst i cant

And well, Sarah is a Emmy and makeup guild winning artist and people have to deal with it. Aside from the Oscars look (that didnt match her skin tone but FAR from the tragedy people make it seems it was) Sarah does a very fine job and people are obsessed with it.

Who was her makeup artist before that? I know Billy B did her makeup around TFM to early BTW. 

Gaga used to do wear this thick heavy raccoon eyeshadow that droops her lids and made her permanently sleepy-eyed. But she was soo fierce during her early years that we kind of let it slide....

7 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

I CANT AT THIS MISINFORMED FANS

Tara only became Gaga's main makeup artist during BTWB and EVERYBODY around here used to say how much her skills were a mess and how Gaga needed a new makeup artist "like in the olden days" (yes, 2012 was a year fans thought Gaga was flopping already). Nostalgia is the worst i cant

And well, Sarah is a Emmy and makeup guild winning artist and people have to deal with it. Aside from the Oscars look (that didnt match her skin tone but FAR from the tragedy people make it seems it was) Sarah does a very fine job and people are obsessed with it.

Fake.

ladygaga_fame.jpg

Lady_Gaga_BTW_Ball_Antwerp_02.jpg

ladygagaladygagatwitterpicsgde0aum2o_ql-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXHYvoIkLVlVEVVaIo6ip

new-york-usa-september-13th-2012-singer-

gty_lada_gaga_london_ss_jt_120909_ssv.jp

A7Eoc2NCUAEuiyD.jpg

G U C C I
16 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Are you describing the delusional LM or Sarah's post? :ladyhaha: Sarah didn't vent and she wasn't petty tbh. She just corrected someone to teach them a "you don't know what you're talking about so don't post this kind of ****" lesson, what's wrong with that? She wasn't unkind.

To me personally I see her acknowledging them by commenting at all as kinda petty. Throw in the “I’ll be sure to tell her you hate it” and yeah I find it very petty of someone who has the position she does. She’s the chief makeup artist to one of the worlds biggest stars and she’s commenting on a random ass IG Stan account that doesn’t even exclusively post about Gaga or have a big following?? She already deleted her Twitter because she kept fighting with 15 year olds and now this? It’s not very professional even if she wasn’t being unkind in her comments. 

Its one thing to defend yourself and your work. It’s another to start drama on a social media outlet with fans who are always going to love you one day and hate you the next. Be a professional and rise above. If Gaga doesn’t have an issue with it why are you concerning yourself with opinions of fans?

Didymus
4 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

To me personally I see her acknowledging them by commenting at all as kinda petty. Through in the “I’ll be sure to tell her you hate it” and yeah I find it very petty of someone who has the position she does. She’s the chief makeup artist to one of the worlds biggest stars and she’s commenting on a random ass IG Stan account that doesn’t even exclusively post about Gaga or has a big following?? She already deleted her Twitter because she kept fighting with 15 year olds and now this? It’s not very professional even if she wasn’t being unkind in her comments
Its one thing to defend yourself and your work. It’s another to start drama on a social media outlet with fans who are always going to love you one day and hate you the next. Be a professional and rise above. If Gaga doesn’t have an issue with it why are you concerning yourself with opinions of fans? 

But when someone is spreading lies about your work and your responsibility for it and actively compares you (mistakenly) to someone else, wouldn't you want to set the record straight?

I don't know, I think you're just overthinking it.

James Gibson
8 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Who was her makeup artist before that? I know Billy B did her makeup around TFM to early BTW. 

Gaga used to do wear this thick heavy raccoon eyeshadow that droops her lids and made her permanently sleepy-eyed. But she was soo fierce during her early years that we kind of let it slide....

Tara was her day-to-day makeup artist for non events around 2010. She assumed the whole thing when BTWB started. But the complaints didn't really made sense.

3 minutes ago, Sergi Gil said:

Fake.

ladygaga_fame.jpg

Lady_Gaga_BTW_Ball_Antwerp_02.jpg

ladygagaladygagatwitterpicsgde0aum2o_ql-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXHYvoIkLVlVEVVaIo6ip

new-york-usa-september-13th-2012-singer-

gty_lada_gaga_london_ss_jt_120909_ssv.jp

A7Eoc2NCUAEuiyD.jpg

I didnt say she didn't look good. Fans like the ones trashing Sarah, did the same thing to Tara back in 2012. The point is they just want to complain.

Ryusei

She didnt even come for gaga she just came for the fan. Y‘all are worse than lana fans hating on her sister

Musery

jamesillusion

honestly only problem with Sarah is sometimes or a lot of times she can be inconsistent or we are just 🤡 , like she isn’t bad but those bad moments have overshadowed some good moments like Coachella weekend 2 where she looked great or some other moments, Stan troll twitter can be really horrible, this is kinda the reason she doesn’t like to interact or listen to us anymore :neyde:

G U C C I
8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

But when someone is spreading lies about your work and your responsibility for it and actively compares you (mistakenly) to someone else, wouldn't you want to set the record straight?

I don't know, I think you're just overthinking it.

Maybe I am overthinking it but it actually boils down to this:

A professional at her level should learn how to better pick her battles. 

Arguing with kids who say most of this  bullsh!t on social media are only doing it for attention in the first place. But if she enjoys feeding trolls then good on her and carry on sis. Kinda embarrassing but whatever.

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, LVbuttondown said:

Maybe I am overthinking it but it actually boils down to this:

A professional at her level should learn how to better pick her battles. 

Arguing with kids who say most of this  bullsh!t on social media are only doing it for attention in the first place. But if she enjoys feeding trolls then good on her and carry on sis. Kinda embarrassing but whatever.

Not more embarrassing than those kids. And let me tell you something, those kids are not kids anymore. At least not all of them. It takes up to 10 minutes to check their profiles and see. They're mosty 25 ish who are doing the most. The time when Gaga called social media the toilet of the internet, she really meant this kind of situations. Bullying, harassing, name calling needs to stop. I know it won't, but still. People need to really move on or smh.

DonnieDarko
48 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I’m so tired of this "war" between Gaga’s team and fans... Some fans are very dumb and they hate on everything. But it makes me so sad that Gaga is going to ignore many loving and inspiring things her fans say and punish everyone by not interacting with us/not sharing personal stuff. And maybe it’s the right thing.Can’t what for the moment when Gaga will have something to sell, hope she’ll write a few words to us. (no shade for Gaga, most of celebs do this). Miss her so much. This dumb **** happening is pissing me off. 

Sorry for the drama

She's been there, done that. She's over 30 now. She's not only an musician but also a maturing human being. She most probably recognized the downside of being close with the fans and someone who's advising her, made the right call and suggested it would be for the best for her to stop. Or maybe she did it all by herself? Idk. The fans are too much. Wherever you go you see people complaining all the time. Like, chill. 

ydnmnme
12 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She's been there, done that. She's over 30 now. She's not only an musician but also a maturing human being. She most probably recognized the downside of being close with the fans and someone who's advising her, made the right call and suggested it would be for the best for her to stop. Or maybe she did it all by herself? Idk. The fans are too much. Wherever you go you see people complaining all the time. Like, chill. 

I understand all of that, thanks.. No need to chill 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived