💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is The Haus of Gaga lazy?

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

I mean obiously they aren't lazy, they create Gaga's imagery and now Haus Labs wich it's a very ambitious proyect. But think  they could put much more effort promoting Gaga's stuff. Enigma's and Piano Engagement's  merchandise is very weak. The video for the frist promo of Haus Labs is stunning but the rest... not that much. I miss those days when she used to get a real good promo (TFM-BTW). Why aren't they investing in  the promo anymore?

:)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At times yes. :messga:

2008-2013 Haus seem more passionate, active, and creative then now. Hopefully I’m wrong in the future. :sweat:

FameHookah

Amateur is the right word, someone like Gaga need  super profesional people around her.

WTF is MDNA

Didymus

Nah, just unambitious. The golden period was 2008-2009 for me and that was probably because they had no money and were forced to dream big with what they had. My suspicion is that the richer Gaga became the less incentive there was to create stunning yet simple setpieces, costumes, looks, etc. because she could easily afford everything else anyway. That kinda thing.

More than lazy though I think they're just not that smart anymore. Take the MR video for example. Those shots of Gaga with the guitar just lipping to the song were epic. But they decided to ruin it with that objectively terrible story of Gaga getting her make-up done and getting a gift from the sister. Like wtf. It's a lack of taste I'm picking up on rather than a lack of effort.

FameHookah
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Nah, just unambitious. The golden period was 2008-2009 for me and that was probably because they had no money and were forced to dream big with what they had. My suspicion is that the richer Gaga became the less incentive there was to create stunning yet simple setpieces, costumes, looks, etc. because she could easily afford everything else anyway. That kinda thing.

More than lazy though I think they're just not that smart anymore. Take the MR video for example. Those shots of Gaga with the guitar just lipping to the song were epic. But they decided to ruin it with that objectively terrible story of Gaga getting her make-up done and getting a letter from the sister. Like wtf. It's a lack of taste I'm picking up on rather than a lack of effort.

She also lost key people like dada and others.

She also is scared to go all out since btw/ARTPOP happened, she's just in her confort zone and i feel she isnt pushing herself creatively anymore which is sad.

She seems lost as a POP star  so she fell back into her raw talents (C2C, Joanne, ASIB) which to be honest its pretty safe but it helped her image so im not complaining about that.

WTF is MDNA

Lion Heart

Yes

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

dynamite

None of us have any experience doing what they do and have no idea why things were that way before and why they are now... So no, I can't call anyone lazy as an uninformed random poor person 

Didymus
3 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Heeeerrrreee we go....again :madge:

I can't wait to quote them all

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Amateur is the right word, someone like Gaga need super profesional people around her.

That part. I understand Gaga grew with these people and they’re her friends. However, she needs to friendzone them and work with professionals (who won’t make her a sellout/money machine) to improve and enhance her overall brand as an artist.

Lemondeduerl

Like I said  many times before, I'm not shading her or her team, I actually feel bad for saying this but look how big she is. She needs to make something with the Haus. They need to hire new staff and find more ideas. 

:)

Didymus
Just now, Lemondeduerl said:

Like I said  many times before, I'm not shading her or her team, I actually feel bad for saying this but look how big she is. She needs to make something with the Haus. They need to hire new staff and find more ideas. 

I think it's more about just taking a long ass ****ing break and developing a concept that's actually substantial and well thought out. I mean, she said she would slow down and not let herself be worked into the ground in early 2014 anymore but ever since it's been non-stop once again :air: I don't get how she even has the time to think about creating new stuff.

I'm not even sure she wants to anymore tbh :smh: Let's be real, we're talking about a person who literally said she almost quit music because she hated the music industry that much. Who knows, she might just be saying "I'm finishing this contract, doing what I have to do and I'm getting out of here". It sure would explain the general lack of exciting offerings and her branching out into acting which was always her dream anyway.

Archived