Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga updates Instagram (31/7)

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

Holyshamoley
50 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Did you see how the end of the JWT turned out? And what is she gonna promote doing a WW tour? Bradley already said he won't tour and the Joanne era ended a long time ago. For ASIB, it won't make sense for Gaga to tour alone, and fans will complain since they want to move on from the ASIB era.

Not EVERYTHING she does everyone HAS to like and support. You are the most toxic kind of fan where in your eyes she can do no wrong. Stan culture is unhealthy and obsessive. Please have a mind of your own and stop worshipping these celebrities that you don’t even know personally. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Renie

Like it or hate it, that’s one gorgeous eye!!:flutter: I want more pics of lip liners!!!!:stalkga:

KatieJudasGaga4
31 minutes ago, Holyshamoley said:

Not EVERYTHING she does everyone HAS to like and support. You are the most toxic kind of fan where in your eyes she can do no wrong. Stan culture is unhealthy and obsessive. Please have a mind of your own and stop worshipping these celebrities that you don’t even know personally. 

I don't even support Gaga for everything she does. I am sick of these so called fans bashing everything she does. You don't have to support everything she does, but please be respectful about it. You are more toxic than I am. Gaga has done wrong doing in the past, but you know what she did. She apologizes. 

danwasd

It's just a promo post announcing an offer comes to an end this midnight :saladga:

It's really not that big of a deal, y'all :huntyga:

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

How can I ignore comments basically bashing everything Gaga has recently done? It would've been easier for you to ignore this thread and we wouldn't be in this situation, but here we are.

You always come for me in every thread. Why am I not surprised? :huntyga:

But I believe we shared kinder moments before and agreed on a few things. 

Holyshamoley
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't even support Gaga for everything she does. I am sick of these so called fans bashing everything she does. You don't have to support everything she does, but please be respect about it. You are more toxic than I am. Gaga has done wrong doing in the past, but you know what she did. She apologizes. 

Nobody is bashing everything she does, a lot of her fans aren’t here for the makeup line and they’re allowed to express that. This site isn’t “praisegagadaily.com”. People are allowed to express opinions when they don’t like something. You live in a bubble if you think otherwise. It’s unhealthy 

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Holyshamoley said:

Nobody is bashing everything she does, a lot of her fans aren’t here for the makeup line and they’re allowed to express that. This site isn’t “praisegagadaily.com”. People are allowed to express opinions when they don’t like something. You live in a bubble if you think otherwise. It’s unhealthy 

Obviously people are allowed to express opinions and I don't always praise Gaga in every thread you know. For instance, I'm not hyped for the makeup line. Makeup isn't for me and that's it, but people on here who just say Gaga is doing this ONLY for money and calling it boring, criticizing the brand and makeup before it has been officially released  is more unhealthy than what I am doing. There are other people on this thread who respectfully said they didn't care for the makeup, did I quote them? No. 

Holyshamoley
12 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Obviously people are allowed to express opinions and I don't always praise Gaga in every thread you know. For instance, I'm not hyped for the makeup line. Makeup isn't for me and that's it, but people on here who just say Gaga is doing this ONLY for money and calling it boring, criticizing the brand and makeup before it has been officially released  is more unhealthy than what I am doing. There are other people on this thread who respectfully said they didn't care for the makeup, did I quote them? No. 

You don’t know what gaga is doing, why she is doing it and for what purpose she is doing it. You don’t know her personally. So again, I repeat, stop worshipping these celebrities you don’t know personally and never will as if you have some insight into her head because you don’t and this Stan culture you carry is super unhealthy. 

MonsterMom
23 minutes ago, Holyshamoley said:

@KatieJudasGaga4 a toxic fan! :ladyhaha: Now I’ve heard it all.  Give me a break, someone being positive and supporting the artist is not toxic at all :vegas:

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Holyshamoley said:

You don’t know why gaga is doing, why she is doing it, and for what purpose she is doing it. You don’t know her personally. So again, I repeat, stop worshipping these celebrities you don’t know personally and never will as if you have some insight into her head because you don’t and this Stan culture you carry is super unhealthy. 

I'm basing it on interviews and her official announcement of Haus Labs. She wants others to express themselves. Where in any reliable source or from her own mouth does she say she is doing this for ONLY money. She told us the purpose, but obviously you aren't listening to it. 

Holyshamoley
7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm basing it on interviews and her official announcement of Haus Labs. She wants others to express themselves. Where in any reliable source or from her own mouth does she say she is doing this for ONLY money. She told us the purpose, but obviously you aren't listening to it. 

Girl you is nuts. Go get a hobby that doesn’t involve lady gaga 

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Holyshamoley said:

Girl you is nuts. Go get a hobby that doesn’t involve lady gaga 

Girl. You are on GGD, talking about Gaga and arguing with a Gaga fan. Take your own advice.

Holyshamoley
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Girl. You are on GGD, talking about Gaga and arguing with a Gaga fan. Take your own advice.

But I ain’t here acting like I know her personally :ladyhaha:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Holyshamoley said:

But I ain’t here acting like I know her personally :ladyhaha:

Where did I say I knew her personally? I just said I am going by what I've seen her do in those promotional videos. :fail: 

Holyshamoley
19 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Where did I say I knew her personally? I just said I am going by what I've seen her do in those promotional videos. :fail: 

Cause you’re jumping down the throat of people saying she’s doing it for money. You don’t know what the heck she’s doing it for. Don’t pay attention to interviews, she’s not always that truthful if you haven’t noticed. Just enjoy the makeup or don’t enjoy it and get on with your day 

Archived