💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Gaga & Bradley Movie?

G U C C I

Featured Posts

G U C C I

Guillermo del Toro is directing and co-writing a remake of the 1947 movie Nightmare Alley. I have been following this pretty heavy because I read the book in school and recently watched the original movie. Bradley has been cast as the lead and has been pictured recently with Guillermo del Toro at the Hollywood Bowl. The movies production has been pushed back until January 2020. Gaga does not have any Vegas shows from Dec 31st - April 30th 2020. Four full months off with the only event she would be expected to attend being the Grammy's. With ASIB OST being nominated for album of the year Bradley would most likely attend as well. Soooo what would the chances of her being cast as the female lead be?? They have yet to announce any additional castings. I am praying this happens. They will film in Buffalo, NY.

https://cosmicbook.news/bradley-cooper-guillermo-del-toro-nightmare-alley-buffalo

https://hnentertainment.co/update-guillermo-del-toros-nightmare-alley-remake-production-start-pushed-to-january-hires-stunt-coordinator/

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

Please put this as speculation or a rumor. I thought this was an official "press" release.

Mirages

Do yall really think Gaga will not branch out and do only movies with Bradley? :awkney:

Also change title, this is click-baity af I almost broke my hip :grr:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Dutch

Bradley: plays in a movie.

Fake Rumours: Gaga is in it. 

It’s not like Gaga can’t act without Bradley tbh. :air:

OpenHeartedMonster

Has there been any other times where two lead actors are lead actors together again in another movie? And yes I'm asking this seriously.

It just sounds weird to me

JohnWayne92

People think it's outrageous that she would do another movie with him... do you remember him and JLaw?

FfFfFfFF

So another Bradley x Gaga remake film?

giphy.gif

If we go by her music career it's safe to assume she won't do the exact same thing twice. :sis:

G U C C I
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

Do yall really think Gaga will not branch out and do only movies with Bradley? :awkney:

Also change title, this is click-baity af I almost broke my hip :grr:

1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Bradley: plays in a movie.

Fake Rumours: Gaga is in it. 

It’s not like Gaga can’t act without Bradley tbh. :air:

Changed to rumor. Sorry

Its not that she can't do movies with whoever she wants its that hollywood tends to do more than one project with an onscreen partnership they know works.

Katharine Hepburn
4 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Has there been any other times where two lead actors are lead actors together again in another movie? And yes I'm asking this seriously.

Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire made a career out of it :heart:

Not to mention my namesake Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracey

xoxo Joanne

Antichrist
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

So another Bradley x Gaga remake film?

giphy.gif

If we go by her music career it's safe to assume she won't do the exact same thing twice. :sis:

04.jpg

NewUsername
7 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Please put this as speculation or a rumor. I thought this was an official "press" release.

:messga:

4 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

3 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

People think it's outrageous that she would do another movie with him... do you remember him and JLaw?

@OpenHeartedMonster There's your answer :p   Also Jennifer Aniston & Adam Sandler come to my mind. 

Spoiler

Watch "Murder Mystery" on Netflix :sis: 

HighwayGuy
5 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston come to mind!

ydnmnme

I really hope they’ll do another movie together. If it’s Nightmare Alley, it’ll be amazing! I thought about Gaga being a part of it after I read they postponed the filming. 

Spoiler

inb4 Gaga staged the pics with Horton so the new movie announcement wouldn’t drive people too crazy about her and Bradley :fan:

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

Archived