Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Two Cinderellas mess-up in Disneyland Paris

Didymus

Featured Posts

Didymus

So this happened today in Disneyland Paris :lmao:

300719oepsepoester1.jpg

One of the golden Disney park rules is that there can never be more than one Disney character in the park at a single time, to let guests entertain the illusion that they are meeting the one and only character exclusively. Today Disney messed up and two Cinderella actors ran into each other in the middle of the park, to the amusement of the guests :laughga:

Disney is working hard to remove all of the pictures from social media to secure the magic for the children, but you can see it here :queenga:

I don't know. Not important to discuss but something about that picture is so funny to me, I can't :air:

River

oh my, they probably got some screams and abusive manager behavior :ohno:

I think it's cute and Disney is overreacting :smh:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Didymus
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

AdorableMajesticGermanwirehairedpointer-

Omg :lmao: I forgot all about that commercial. I remember hating it :oprah:

Renie

This would never happen in Gaga’s theme park! :ladyhaha: Two of the same era Gaga’s running into each other in the park! Pull it together Disneyland!!

JustinLovesGaga

Omg this is like a serious infraction for Disney employees... I hope they don't get in too much trouble

AdmistTheLight

What do you mean princesses are characters???

season 8 friends GIF

Liberaté mi amor

oh dear :rip: This is clearly a hint that the Cinderella live action remake is gunna feature Cindy fighting against her evil doppleganger :awesome: 

In fairness I don't think this is that bad in terms of "breaking the magic". I think little things like people fighting in the parks etc are worse. Or this iconic moment:

The-Incredibles-Mom-Falls-Loses-Mask.gif

Didymus
1 minute ago, Bear said:

Or this iconic moment:

The-Incredibles-Mom-Falls-Loses-Mask.gif

:lmao:

Omg that was so good. I love these character fails.

But you're right, what really gets me out of the magic in Disney parks is actually people smoking in my face, yelling at their kids or instigating bad vibes with other guests in the queues :smh:

Archived