Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

484-B6-E3-B-73-F7-4-C56-B06-E-453-E7-B4-

I hope I’ll have her energyΒ in my 30s, QUEEN

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

Teal Ambition
Just now, ydnmnme said:

484-B6-E3-B-73-F7-4-C56-B06-E-453-E7-B4-

I hope I’ll have her energyΒ in my 30s, QUEEN

I don't even haveΒ this in my 20sΒ :interestinga:

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

ydnmnme

So awkward.Β Did he understand WHO was gonna kiss him??:what:

93-F8-EBEF-E998-46-EE-88-F6-329-FC8-D191

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

ydnmnme
10 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I don't even haveΒ this in my 20sΒ :interestinga:

Me tooΒ :interestinga:

MonsterMom
15 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

The disrespect of it allΒ :madge:

I could show him how it’s doneΒ :classy:

G U C C I
14 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Β 

She looks so damn good and those nailsΒ :firega:Β 

I don't understand how this woman can come anywhere near you, much less go to kiss you, and you sit there like nothing is happeningΒ :what:

I saw a tweet about how she could have at least picked a decent actor and if this isn't for PR and they are dating she could have at least picked a gentleman and I couldn't agree more!!!Β He never moved! Didn't stand and hug her when she walked up to the table, never even tried to hold her hand when they were walking, NOTHING! How? Why?

I'm going to assume thatΒ he was stunned. Also I want to like the guy if they are dating but this is not a good first impression.

ydnmnme
9 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Β 

I don't understand how this woman can come anywhere near you, much less go to kiss you, and you sit there like nothing is happeningΒ :what:

I saw a tweet about how she could have at least picked a decent actor and if this isn't for PR and they are dating she could have at least picked a gentleman and I couldn't agree more!!!Β He never moved! Didn't stand and hug her when she walked up to the table, never even tried to hold her hand when they were walking, NOTHING! How? Why?

I'm going to assume thatΒ he was stunned. Also I want to like the guy if they are dating but this is not a good first impression.

I don’t know what’s the tea with this guy and situation... But I do know Gaga deserves better. She jumped from broken engagement with Taylor to a relationship with obsessive Carino and now this. My poor girl, I feel bad vibes from this tbhΒ :bradley:

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, LVbuttondown said:

Β 

He’s not even looking at her?

First of all, how could you everΒ take your eyes off of her?Β 

Then as she approached you you continue to look straight forward?

And they can kiss but not hold hands at all? Sounds believableΒ ...:reductive:

ydnmnme
16 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

He’s not even looking at her?

First of all, how could you everΒ take your eyes off of her?Β 

Then as she approached you you continue to look straight forward?

And they can kiss but not hold hands at all? Sounds believableΒ ...:reductive:

Don’t really want to bring this up now, butΒ :ohwell:

5069-C783-2-A79-4-F2-B-B795-D7-C4296-A00

the tea GIF by Dreezy

fluidcarebear

She’s trying to kill the BradGa rumors once and for all. She’s coming with Haus Labs and LG6 and wants the focus off of the dating rumors. It’s still showing up in tabloids on the reg. If she can get the press on another man then we get new music! πŸ™ŒπŸ»Β 

Also...those nails?! She’s coming!Β 

LilyLark
19 minutes ago, fluidcarebear said:

She’s trying to kill the BradGa rumors once and for all. She’s coming with Haus Labs and LG6 and wants the focus off of the dating rumors. It’s still showing up in tabloids on the reg. If she can get the press on another man then we get new music! πŸ™ŒπŸ»Β 

Also...those nails?! She’s coming!Β 

Yep. Completely agree that this is a sign new music is definitely coming in the next few months.

Bizcochito

I'm LIVING for this threadΒ :neyde:Β I hope y'all keep it updated as the time passesΒ :popcorn:

She looks stunningΒ  and EpionelessΒ :giveup:Β 

Archived