Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah passes the torch to Lil Nas X

RudraCNG

Featured Posts

Mirages

We love a generous and humble queen showing class even though we all know her song better :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ARTBOP

Y'all gheys better stream One Sweet Day and give her two more weeks at no 1, twenty five years later.

Rudz Xinc

Of course he's gonna break it, when he's so thirsty for the record by making hundred remixes of the same song. :ohwell:

Look at those clowns

Vitleysingur

First Cardi, now Mariah

It's safe to say @Nasmaraj is officially an ex-Barb now :ladyhaha:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

S0436

Mariah, you shared that record with Daddy Yankee, we love a diva making it all about her :poot:

well it took 1000 years for the record to be broken so kudos to Mimi for holding on so damn long :vegas:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

RoverLoader

I mean, I don't mind Lil Nas winning it; I'd rather him get it than any forgettable Drake record, but the rules aren't the same. The charts are so different now that the rules are apples to oranges. It's ridiculous that every song can chart from an album nowadays. Mariah's one sweet say was based on sales and airplay. As far as I can tell, Old Town road is streams, which imo is far too open to manipulation. 

Kimmo

100 remixes later and From one Kween to another congratulations to Mr Barb, hope to see him in the charts again next year..

tenor.gif

Hottie Detector

Archived