💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bradley is not gonna

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

LilyLark
5 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

Yeah but that's not all ; the two former couples split shortly after, that didn't help :selena:

I don't think they had a physical affair—seriously, when would Gaga even have the time between the JWT, Vegas, etc.? Let's just say I wouldn't be totally shocked if they do end up together in the future, tho, and I'd be less shocked to see them work together.

The breakups, tho,....lbr most little monsters don't want to admit the whole situation was...suspect...between the two breaking up with their significant others, BCoop going on about how he feel deeply in love with her when he's pretty reticent with the media most of the time, the dude jetting off to Vegas on two separate weekends without Irina to see Gaga, Gaga gushing over him, both being very physical with one another, etc. There's playful flirtations and selling a movie (see Kate and Leo) but it seemed a bit more...extreme.

To be fair, the break ups could be explained by the following instead of other parties: Christian appeared to be a rebound, and as...much as you aren't supposed to say this sort of thing... after reading the whole Vulture timeline article after BCoop and Irina's break up, it kind of seems like Bradley and Irina had an unexpected pregnancy and tried to make it work for their beloved daughter. A gorgeous supermodel at the top of her game in an ageist industry and a guy about to go off and film a project he had been working on for years...were unlikely to plan to have a kid when they were barely dating for a year and for the kid to be born right before he had to go off to film. And relationships built on making it work for a beloved child or a surprise child often fall apart—I've seen it happen with two of my own friends.

The Enigmatic

Then tony bennett and Lady gaga are in a relationship 

I am having my ARTPOP moment

LilyLark
12 minutes ago, The Enigmatic said:

Then tony bennett and Lady gaga are in a relationship 

We all know Tony and Gaga had a torrid affair lol. Maybe she had one with Madonna, too, and that's why there was tension....a bad break up. :ally:

Archived