💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Armie Hammer recieves backlash for..

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

the overreaction, wow. it's not that big of a deal. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

This would have been a cute video, but why is he sexualising his son's affection for him?

Lord Temptation

This is just normal awkward family stuff that everyone has experienced growing up. Get over it

The fact that you let your son do this for SEVEN minutes... and then make a video of him doing it, that's disgusting as ****. Does he not realize that there might be consequences for his son when he will be older because he posted this video on the internet? When it's on the internet.. it's on the internet. It will stay on the internet. And it's for all to see. The fact that you're a celebrity with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and you don't realize this... it's embarassing.

Regina George
4 hours ago, Oriane said:

But would you do that joke if it involved your own child ? :messga:

I don’t know.. Maybe?

MelbHawker

I don't see the harm in this - there's nothing sinister behind it.. just a kid doing a weird thing :toofunny: Why you'd let him do it is beyond me, and why you'd post it on the internet is also beyond me but whatevs. 

I'd also like to say that I too would suck his toes and they wouldn't be the only thing I suck.

flavor of love hottie GIF

Sherloid Bai
15 hours ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

i dont have a single word to express my emotions about this, other than1509045090688.jpg

:giveup::staymad:

lairofhk

1. Who the hell is Armie Hammer

2. This is gross af and not funny in the slightest

Mirages

Oh yall take several seats here, small children go through a mouth phase, you can read about that in psychology where they explore everything through their mouths and would suck even a deodorant stick. Was it ****ing weird he titled it that way and posted it? Yes. Is it child ****ography like yall claim? No. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Diamond Heart

Made it a lot creepier with those captions lmao :triggered:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived