• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cyber Babylon

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BOOOYYYYYY OOHHHHOHHHH

let me suck that toe real quick:v:

yeah this video are so fvcked up:bradley:

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i dont have a single word to express my emotions about this, other than1509045090688.jpg

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Regina George

Okay on topic tho...... I honestly think they didn't see this as something sexual and they just posted it because it was funny for them to see.. I said ''they'' because childs mother was there as well not only him.. I mean it's honestly not that big of a deal..

Illuminati
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Okay on topic tho...... I honestly think they didn't see this as something sexual and they just posted it because it was funny for them to see.. I said ''they'' because childs mother was there as well not only him.. I mean it's honestly not that big of a deal..

I think the problem here is that he gave it a sexual caption referencing foot fetish

Regina George
Just now, Illuminati said:

I think the problem here is that he gave it a sexual caption referencing foot fetish

But every one of us thought of that joke.. I joke about that whenever someone mentiones feet.. I honestly think he just wanted to be funny.. He clearly made mistake and he deleted it

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But every one of us thought of that joke.. I joke about that whenever someone mentiones feet.. I honestly think he just wanted to be funny.. He clearly made mistake and he deleted it

I mean of course but the outrage is justified by the fact that he knew it was gonna be seen that way from the start

HoneyB

I-

Thats actually so disgusting we-:air:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

FlopSlurper

I'm about to be stoned for this but I don't get how call me by your name didn't get any backlash. To me it was disturbing how an old guy fell in love with a 16 year's old and everyone was rooting for them- 

adamsenigma
36 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

Delete the video please that’s child ****ography

It's not. It's just a kid sucking on a toe, not a ****. If some people wat to sexualize it (including his dad) well, that doesn't make this child ****. 

gagaisitalian

This is extra weird given he has liked a string of BDSM tweets in the past.

LUO YI
4 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It's not. It's just a kid sucking on a toe, not a ****. If some people wat to sexualize it (including his dad) well, that doesn't make this child ****. 

He did mention foot fetish, and even as a joke, it could be considered child ****ography. 

The night sky tells all

geopang

Why the f—k are your kids even sucking toes to begin with... that thought didn’t ever cross my mind nor did I ever desire to do that as a kid...

Archived