MEGARATE || A Star Is Born

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Animal Claws sis I’ve already done this :smh:

Spoiler

*quoting the megarate so I don’t spoil the results although they will probably be different this time*

It’s okay though because even though A LOT of people participated, my megarate was a total mess. :selena:

I don’t want to ruin this for you and I will also be sending in my rates, but please quote my megarate on the ceremony. :hug:

I can also tag the original participants too if you want, so that you’ll get more submissions. :sis:

Animal Claws
6 minutes ago, Kween said:

@Animal Claws sis I’ve already done this :smh:

Reveal hidden contents

*quoting the megarate so I don’t spoil the results although they will probably be different this time*

It’s okay though because even though A LOT of people participated, my megarate was a total mess. :selena:

I don’t want to ruin this for you and I will also be sending in my rates, but please quote my megarate on the ceremony. :hug:

Okay, now this megarate is ruined :saladga:

14 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

@Kween Can you tag everyone that participated in your Megarate? Please :hug:

Ofc, but I’m afraid it’s gonna take some time because I have no idea how to tag all of them at once. :poot:

Animal Claws
5 minutes ago, Kween said:

Ofc, but I’m afraid it’s gonna take some time because I have no idea how to tag all of them at once. 

Okay i take 1 hour to create a thread tagging everybody here

But please do it for me :hug:

The amazing @Animal Claws is doing the A Star Is Born Megarate and I figured that since you all entered mine, you wouldn’t mind sending in your submissions again.

TAGLIST:

Spoiler

@FATCAT @KatieJudasGaga4 @YaaaasGaga @Gov Hooka @Twitter @Gam @gagaxgaga @jayzer @gag @Blue Madonna @KleinGa @therokinrolla @sethrb101 @Amidana @DitaDolla @Arcanum @PerfectGUY @Kim Kardashian @GayPrideUnicorn @Sneaky Oliver @Craven Moorecox @The Louvre @DreamingMonster @hausofcy @Cracks @mattbri @andy232000 @kvnrp @FFXSoul91 @loathereality @artElias @littlepotter @Gypsy Life @Franchesca @Haus Swiftie @corvus albus @Kandy life @Panchecco @Sexxx @rumours @Diente @Oriane @HorusRa2 @PlastiscGuy @A Hybrid @MonsterPaws @The21Monster @Doncho @ThatBish @huttont @vedmatronic @WildAmerican @DelusionalGaga @CyanDante @jimmytimestep @Memento @highlikegaga @warholagaga @King J @brizoda @Janosch Hendrik @LibraOctober98 @Dolce Vita @Wet Fire @AStarIsBorn21 @OG Gaga Stan @BBhomemaker @TheSlash @Lazz Monster @TheShameMonster @Fernster7 @AmenTheNight @brucee @JGD @CanadaGoesGaga @GTFO @WitnessARTPOP @The Bling @Chuckles @PerfectCure @Tresor @LDGA @MEM @August3 @FarixGaga @lovedillon @FentyGa @noisullitcefrep @Steve Harrington @GaGaLB @Trxstan @DXXEMON @VenusHooker @dllcll @cav07 @s1d1c1u1 @HausOfHarlow @Software People @Dawson @TopazBlue @SOON @fivefoottwo @evgenigerm2 @Glitter Monster @DoctorGaga @JustinLovesGaga @LadyHaha @JohnWayne97 @ChrisGaga @Alan123 @badgirlmeat @Glamourpuss @Sharpay @Cavadour @Josip @HosedDownGypsy @SFDMQ @Davian @PanPikus @slayo @ArtGagaPop @AlexInRed

*I understand some of you have probably already entered, so sorry for the tag. :lolly:

*Btw, I will also be fixing the mess that my megarate was, so go check it out after this ceremony. :party:

Animal Claws
fede ARTPOP

Yaaaaaas, @KatieJudasGaga4, thanks for discovering this thread! :kara:

Will send my comments and rates soon. Can't wait to experience bad ratings from you fatties and throw curveballs of shades at selected individuals

tenor.gif

Animal Claws

Archived