Ally Campana

Maybe next week. Iā€™m pretty occupied right nowĀ 

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Animal Claws sis Iā€™ve already done thisĀ :smh:

Spoiler

*quoting the megarate so I donā€™t spoil the results although they will probably be different this time*

Ā 

Itā€™s okay though becauseĀ even though A LOT ofĀ people participated, my megarate was a total mess.Ā :selena:

I donā€™t want to ruin this for you and I will also be sending in my rates, but please quote my megarateĀ on the ceremony.Ā :hug:

I canĀ also tag the original participants too if you want, so that youā€™llĀ get more submissions.Ā :sis:

Animal Claws
6 minutes ago, Kween said:

@Animal Claws sis Iā€™ve already done thisĀ :smh:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

*quoting the megarate so I donā€™t spoil the results although they will probably be different this time*

Ā 

Itā€™s okay though becauseĀ even though A LOT ofĀ people participated, my megarate was a total mess.Ā :selena:

I donā€™t want to ruin this for you and I will also be sending in my rates, but please quote my megarateĀ on the ceremony.Ā :hug:

Okay, now this megarate is ruinedĀ :saladga:

14 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

@KweenĀ Can you tag everyone that participated in your Megarate? PleaseĀ :hug:

Ofc, but Iā€™m afraid itā€™s gonna take some time because I have no idea how to tag all of them at once.Ā :poot:

Animal Claws
5 minutes ago, Kween said:

Ofc, but Iā€™m afraid itā€™s gonna take some time because I have no idea how to tag all of them at once.Ā 

Okay i take 1 hour to create a thread tagging everybody here

But please do it for meĀ :hug:

The amazing @Animal ClawsĀ is doing the A Star Is Born Megarate and I figured that since you all entered mine, you wouldnā€™t mind sending in your submissions again.

Ā 

TAGLIST:

Spoiler

@FATCATĀ @KatieJudasGaga4Ā @YaaaasGagaĀ @Gov HookaĀ @TwitterĀ @GamĀ @gagaxgagaĀ @jayzerĀ @gagĀ @Blue MadonnaĀ @KleinGaĀ @therokinrollaĀ @sethrb101Ā @AmidanaĀ @DitaDollaĀ @ArcanumĀ @PerfectGUYĀ @Kim KardashianĀ @GayPrideUnicornĀ @Sneaky OliverĀ @Craven MoorecoxĀ @The LouvreĀ @DreamingMonsterĀ @hausofcyĀ @CracksĀ @mattbriĀ @andy232000Ā @kvnrpĀ @FFXSoul91Ā @loatherealityĀ @artEliasĀ @littlepotterĀ @Gypsy LifeĀ @FranchescaĀ @Haus SwiftieĀ @corvus albusĀ @Kandy lifeĀ @PancheccoĀ @SexxxĀ @rumoursĀ @DienteĀ @OrianeĀ @HorusRa2Ā @PlastiscGuyĀ @A HybridĀ @MonsterPawsĀ @The21MonsterĀ @DonchoĀ @ThatBishĀ @huttontĀ @vedmatronicĀ @WildAmericanĀ @DelusionalGagaĀ @CyanDanteĀ @jimmytimestepĀ @MementoĀ @highlikegagaĀ @warholagagaĀ @King JĀ @brizodaĀ @Janosch HendrikĀ @LibraOctober98Ā @Dolce VitaĀ @Wet FireĀ @AStarIsBorn21Ā @OG Gaga StanĀ @BBhomemakerĀ @TheSlashĀ @Lazz MonsterĀ @TheShameMonsterĀ @Fernster7Ā @AmenTheNightĀ @bruceeĀ @JGDĀ @CanadaGoesGagaĀ @GTFOĀ @WitnessARTPOPĀ @The BlingĀ @ChucklesĀ @PerfectCureĀ @TresorĀ @LDGAĀ @MEMĀ @August3Ā @FarixGagaĀ @lovedillonĀ @FentyGaĀ @noisullitcefrepĀ @Steve HarringtonĀ @GaGaLBĀ @TrxstanĀ @DXXEMONĀ @VenusHookerĀ @dllcllĀ @cav07Ā @s1d1c1u1Ā @HausOfHarlowĀ @Software PeopleĀ @DawsonĀ @TopazBlueĀ @SOONĀ @fivefoottwoĀ @evgenigerm2Ā @Glitter MonsterĀ @DoctorGagaĀ @JustinLovesGagaĀ @LadyHahaĀ @JohnWayne97Ā @ChrisGagaĀ @Alan123Ā @badgirlmeatĀ @GlamourpussĀ @SharpayĀ @CavadourĀ @JosipĀ @HosedDownGypsyĀ @SFDMQĀ @DavianĀ @PanPikusĀ @slayoĀ @ArtGagaPopĀ @AlexInRed

*I understandĀ some of you have probably already entered, so sorry for the tag.Ā :lolly:

*Btw, I will also be fixing the mess that my megarate was, so go check it out after thisĀ ceremony.Ā :party:

Animal Claws
fede ARTPOP
šŸ–¤ C H R O M A T I C A šŸ–¤

Yaaaaaas, @KatieJudasGaga4, thanks for discovering this thread!Ā :kara:

Will send my comments and rates soon. Can't wait to experience bad ratings from you fatties and throw curveballs ofĀ shades at selected individuals

tenor.gif

Animal Claws

7 days left!Ā :gaysia:

CEREMONY TIME:Ā 

Day: 07/09

Schedule: 12AM EST / 6PM CESTĀ 
I'm preparing a surprise for my next Gaga megarates, you will love it and i'm excited to tell that in ceremony's day (It's not LG6 surprise before rise that questionĀ :triggered:)

lady gaga drinking GIF

Ā 

Archived