Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

New Netflix Sci-Fi Space Show Has 3 Gay Men

Economy

Featured Posts

LeoFameMonster
1 hour ago, Economy said:

What's sense8 about?

it was by the ppl who did the matrix so its madddddd complicated but it is amazing 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
8 minutes ago, LeoFameMonster said:

it was by the ppl who did the matrix so its madddddd complicated but it is amazing 

Is it on Netflix? That's the only streaming service I have and ATM I can't afford to add more :emma:

LeoFameMonster

Is it on Netflix? That's the only streaming service I have and ATM I can't afford to add more :emma:

ya it's a Netflix original

Judas Society

Tyler Hoechlin is here? Ok, I'm in! I'm sad he wasn't reprising his role as Superman though.

Economy
2 hours ago, LeoFameMonster said:

ya it's a Netflix original

Then I'll check it!

littlepotter

The trailer has the most cliché and predictable dialogue a sci fi movie can have oh my god

13 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

i thought he said "we are on our way to a planet full of gayliens"

SAME

chaeri pls

TimisaMonster
23 hours ago, Economy said:

I'm whatching the show now and on episode 8 another 2 men just made out

But they are straight and were drunk and doing a threesome so maybe doesn't count... :awkney:

That's what they all say...even my "straight" keeps bringing up a 3some with me...:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Economy
9 hours ago, tomsches said:

It has 7% on rotten tomatoes :awkney:

Does it? I haven't played attention to that stuff in a long time

Theres crap I don't get why it's rated so high and there's good stuff I don't get why it's rated so low

I just whatch what I like. I don't care what the critics say

Swallow

Just finished the first episode........:awkney:

The story is unoriginal and the characters are a mess.

Let me put the rest in the spoiler

Spoiler

They are supposed to be some genius team meanwhile they look and act random and awkwardly. The way they were able to overthrone the person in command only because that guy didn't like her agenda :saladga: Like she's your freakin boss and it's the most important mission in mankind's history, you don't just pull a few punches and knock her out and take control of the ship :toofunny: Then she returned, saved the day and acted like nothing happened, let the other guy walk freely on the ship instead of restraining him. 

@Economy is it worth watching this show after the 1st episode? Love that actor in the final scene and if it stays like that I'm afraid it's another reason to stop watching.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Dizzygoodman

Was enjoying until it spiraled down into complete and utter homosexual foolishness. Stopped watching halfway through eps7.  Another forced homosexual show. Thumbs down.

Economy
2 hours ago, Swallow said:

Just finished the first episode........:awkney:

The story is unoriginal and the characters are a mess.

Let me put the rest in the spoiler

Hide contents

They are supposed to be some genius team meanwhile they look and act random and awkwardly. The way they were able to overthrone the person in command only because that guy didn't like her agenda :saladga: Like she's your freakin boss and it's the most important mission in mankind's history, you don't just pull a few punches and knock her out and take control of the ship :toofunny: Then she returned, saved the day and acted like nothing happened, let the other guy walk freely on the ship instead of restraining him. 

@Economy is it worth watching this show after the 1st episode? Love that actor in the final scene and if it stays like that I'm afraid it's another reason to stop watching.

I don't know depends on ur tastes I guess... I liked it and thought was worth whatching but u may not agree :selena:

Swallow

I don't know depends on ur tastes I guess... I liked it and thought was worth whatching but u may not agree :selena:

Just finished episode 5, it's kinda addicting :saladga:

guess I'll finish this tomorrow, kinda improved from the 1st episode. Still think it's nothing special, but worth of a binge-watch.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Archived