💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tom Cruise Likely Believes Suri Is 'Not Really His Daughter'

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Tom-Cruise-Claims-Suri-Not-His-Daughter-

“I’m sure if he could rescue Suri from the clutches of her mom he can,” Sam, 51, claimed to Radar. “But you know what? He can get her in the next lifetime so it doesn’t really matter. She’s not really his daughter.”

Sam claimed that explanation is not her personal view. Instead, she claimed that scientologists like Cruise are taught “quack” courses that suggest spirits can be transferred to different bodies.

“The church has this idea that children, for example, are just thetans or spirits in the small body,” Sam explained, adding, “If a kid dies, it doesn’t really matter to them. You can get pregnant and you can have another one, and that spirit you lost can come back in a new body.”

“Tom’s not allowed spiritual counseling in the church if he has any connection with Katie, so Suri would be collateral damage,” Sam claimed. “He can’t be in any communication with Katie.”

The former church member, who said she escaped left the Scientology “cult” in 2004 for good, explained that Cruise most likely believes that he will see his daughter Suri again in another lifetime.

“To him, Suri is just another thetan in a body,” Sam said.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/07/tom-cruise-does-not-believe-suri-is-his-daughter-claims-ex-scientologist-sam-domingo/

All scientologists believe that. Most scientologist kids are abandoned by their parents and sent out to work with the church without having a relationship with the parent. Watch Leah Remini docuseries

RoverLoader

I refuse to watch any Tom Cruise movie. Haven't watched one since oblivion. The man is a psycho.

Kimmo

I read Tom Cruse “Blake Lively daughter Suri is not really his daughter” and I’ve never been more confused....

tenor.gif

Hottie Detector

Dukttape

Oh... I thought this was going to be about him finally admitting William Mapother is Suri's biological father

DeleteMyAccount

How is Tom still employed in Hollywood? He's such a mystery. I mean obviously he's a box office draw and everything, but it's sad that guys like him get all the praise while it's tough for women over a certain age to get roles..

Archived