Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Has anyone tried FaceApp with Gaga pictures?


Username239

Featured Posts

Enzo

No, nobody did, not even Gaga 

200w.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와
Link to post
Share on other sites

HeavyyMetalVenuss
3 minutes ago, lego said:

you mean like

DfdrySqUwAAbM7i.jpg

why does she have tom cruise teeth in that second picture :ladyhaha:

01-tom-cruise.w700.h700.jpg

Cake like Malibu Gaga
Link to post
Share on other sites

Delusional
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

No, we don't want Irinas stans to steal Gaga from us.

fixed

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Link to post
Share on other sites

TheSlash

I actually did :selena: .

I found this pic of her and I thought she's looking a bit too serious

Face-App-1564078557185.jpg

Soooo, I experimented a bit, and the result was

Face-App-1560593639638.jpg

Yes, I like her brown hair more than her blonde, tbh :awkney: 

Edit: The background was random, just wanted to point that out :vegas: 

Ew, David!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lilmonzter
8 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I actually did :selena: .

I found this pic of her and I thought she's looking a bit too serious

Face-App-1564078557185.jpg

Soooo, I experimented a bit, and the result was

Face-App-1560593639638.jpg

Yes, I like her brown hair more than her blonde, tbh :awkney: 

Edit: The background was random, just wanted to point that out :vegas: 

I think she'll look so much more sexy with black hair 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkqraoHD_5HB8Wff46sXU

Sing C'est la vie 
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

I actually did :selena: .

I found this pic of her and I thought she's looking a bit too serious

Face-App-1564078557185.jpg

Soooo, I experimented a bit, and the result was

Face-App-1560593639638.jpg

Yes, I like her brown hair more than her blonde, tbh :awkney: 

Edit: The background was random, just wanted to point that out :vegas: 

Faceapp lets you do all that?

"I'm just gonna shake my lettuce"
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...