đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Scooter Braun covers Billboard Magazine

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

alextruper17
3 minutes ago, Judasboy said:

I dont Hate Scooter Brownie , Sorry but Taylor is the most overrated artist in the world , bad voice bad performance , use those drama  for success . STOP PLEASE 

STOP THE DRAMA START THE TEEN WANT POP

Sad that you think this is all drama. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000
1 minute ago, Judasboy said:

I dont Hate Scooter Brownie , Sorry but Taylor is the most overrated artist in the world , bad voice bad performance , use those drama  for success . STOP PLEASE 

Just stop. I understand we all like different things but 1. I was hardly able to comprehend what you wrote 2. Taylor is not a bad performer or singer. She’s not the best but she isn’t bad 3. Maybe you should listen to her songs and look at the lyrics, some are actually pretty interesting and really great 4. You Need To Calm Down! :reductive:

trolly troll troll

Edonis

How did either of those guys, or Billboard, think this is in good taste?

ANTI WP
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Who asked for this!?!?!

That's the special of billboard 

Judasboy
2 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Just stop. I understand we all like different things but 1. I was hardly able to comprehend what you wrote 2. Taylor is not a bad performer or singer. She’s not the best but she isn’t bad 3. Maybe you should listen to her songs and look at the lyrics, some are actually pretty interesting and really great 4. You Need To Calm Down! :reductive:

i dont know the truth , he's  Ariana and Demi MAnager , stop hate him 

lady gaga concert GIF

Versace
9 minutes ago, Judasboy said:

nicki minaj bitch please GIF by Barbershop: The Next CutI dont Hate Scooter Brownie , Sorry but Taylor is the most overrated artist in the world , bad voice bad performance , use those drama  for success . STOP PLEASE 

And as if your negative opinion matters. You're the one who has nothing better to do than come online and hate on an established artist. Your envy is so obvious. If she had a bad voice she wouldn't be the only artist in history to open with 1M sales debut week four albums in a row and win AOTY Grammy Twice. YOU STOP your negativity cause that's what causes drama. 

06_Feb2016_Grammys.gif

Runway

The way Taylor only helped him getting bigger :lmao: 

what happened to the taylor that used to own entire companies like Apple ?:bradley:

Biggest Fan

So this is all business in the end they don’t care ...

🤖

Archived