💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift Live Stream

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

WHAT WE KNOW/THEORISE BEFORE THE LIVESTREAM

As some of y'all may know Taylor is going live very soon (like 5 minutes) to supposedly talk about track 5 (plz see my other thread for the theories on that here)

Anyway it was released a couple of hours ago that the track will be called 'The Archer' - we know this because it has been put on iTunes at track 5:stalkga:

Which begs the question, WHY?

Because I personally was hoping for 'Cruel Summer':oops:

It has however been kinda blatantly put in front of us however, for one Hayley Kiyoko who shoots an arrow in the MV into a 5 is quite literally an archer:poot:

Many of the emojis used surrounding this livestream have been arrows and archery related.

So the name was kinda obvious in retrospect:saladga:

BUT, again, WHY???

Well the archer is theorised to be a continuation of track 5 from reputation 'Delicate' in which Taylor sings 'Dive bar on the east side where you at?' 

GUESS WHAT HAPPENS TO BE A DIVE BAR ON THE EAST SIDE OF LONDON:saladga:

The Archer.

So yeah snatched my wig with that one.

At the end of the delicate mv Taylor looks up, probably finds who she's been searching for throughout the video and voila :heart:love:heart:

Throughout the mv there were also a couple of things which indicated there could be a follow up track but they were very loose. 

So this indicates that the song will be a continuation from delicate. unfortunately this also means we may not cry cause delicate honestly isn't that sad:huntyga: 

WHAT WE KNOW AFTER THE LIVESTREAM

Everything from here is new:staymad:

Ok so as I mentioned Taylor went live - on Instagram (sorry I forgot to say that above) and talked about a few things.

The most important thing to be taken away from the livestream is she released a NEW SONG WHICH IS ACTUALLY GOOD. 

The Archer is out now across all platforms (I assume) - definitely Spotify, iTunes and lyric video on Youtube.

Ok here is a quick summery of what happened 

- she was on set shooting a mv 

- She got 10 VMA nominations - y'all should definitely vote for her:heart:

- The equality act petition is almost at half a million signatures - vote here!

- Lover comes out in A MONTH!

- She talked about the deluxe editions of Lover. There are four deluxe editions each with their own unique content. Due to this being the thirteenth year of her career and 13 is her lucky number she wanted to do something special. Something retrospective looking back at the times she has had with her fans and just in general through her life. Throughout her life she has always written what was happening in diaries. So she has kept all of them and naturally HAS A TON. So she went through and chose some pages to include with the deluxe editions. Not quite sure what this could entail personally but I'm sure it will be very personal. Each deluxe edition will feature THIRTY pages of UNIQUE content! So 120 pages over all deluxe editions. And then she gives you more pages for you to write your own journal. US can go to Target to get them, international on her website.

- SHE FOUND THE ORIGINAL LYRICS TO ALL TOO WELL! idk if it will be included - probably not

- She released track five - The Archer

- SHE WORKED WITH JACK ANTONOFF ON A LOT OF THE ALBUM!

-  She mentioned some of the Easter eggs - basically just a lot of arrows

- Hayley knew about the significance and everything of her easter egg

- This is not a single (no mv - just a promo) - a glimpse into the other side of the album that she wanted to shows us 

- OTHER SIDE OF THE ALBUM - double album theory? happy half, sad half? 

Ok, that's it. You can watch the livestream on Taylor's instagram. GO STREAM THE ARCHER!

if you want me to write a bit about which theories did and didn't happen let me know:vegas:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17

Where the livestream is gonna take place?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Tell me where the live stream is!!!!!

crisTEAne

where r ü taytay spill the teaaaaa

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

crisTEAne
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Tell me where the live stream is!!!!!

instagram

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

joesuda
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

Where the livestream is gonna take place?

Her instagram account.

Knew you'd make fun of me

joesuda
6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

someone update me please :pray: 

She said that in the 4 target deluxe editions the extra content  will be 120 pages from her past diaries.  :selena:
EDIT: one edition will have 30 pages, the 4 in total will have 120 pages

Enzo
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

She said that in the 4 target deluxe editions the extra content  will be 120 pages from her past diaries.  :selena:

imagine reading the 120 pages :messga: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

joesuda
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

OKAY SHE SAID THE ORIGINAL LYRICS TO ALL TOO WELL WILL BE IN THE DIARY :bradley::bradley::bradley:

Enzo
Just now, Joesuda said:

OKAY SHE SAID THE ORIGINAL LYRICS TO ALL TOO WELL WILL BE IN THE DIARY :bradley::bradley::bradley:

OMG SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE

SOMEONE LEAK THEM ALREADY :bradley:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived