Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shallow Nominated For 2 VMAs

Enzo

Featured Posts

Runway
39 minutes ago, LM said:

Gaga doesn't have a single VMA nomination for a video since 2011 :rip:  On the other hand, since 2011, KP got almost 10 nominations for her videos.

There are million ways to drag Katy, but this ain't it. Try in a different thread

Gaga noms in 2019: 2

Katy noms in 2019: 0

cm.gif

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Runway said:

Gaga noms in 2019: 2

Katy noms in 2019: 0

cm.gif

And Katy still has more nominations overall than Gaga.

Vanguard is for CAREER accomplishments, not how many noms u got in 2019

moonboywow
9 minutes ago, Sergi Gil said:

Who cares about MTV in 2019? Lol 

I do. BTS  and other kpop groups are nominated! I don't care if shallow loses. I'd rather kpop make more history. 

KingRedd
2 hours ago, LM said:

If they want give Gaga the Vanguard, they should have given her one in 2014. The quality of her MV's was not really great since then a she doesn't really deserve it now:oops:

It better go to KP

What KP video comes close to anything haha did in her “prime” you say. Ima need y’all to stop bashing my mother with this whole “deserves” thing. Sis... Rihanna and JLO have this award... and Gaga doesn’t deserve it? Lmao give it to Gaga, you know the woman who made people step up their music video standards..:

May I Read You? 😎

KatherinePierce
2 hours ago, Galagala said:

Ugh definitely no

Camila+Shawn , TS or Ed+JB will take this.

Camila and shawn werent even nominated

Katharine Hepburn
3 hours ago, LM said:

If they want give Gaga the Vanguard, they should have given her one in 2014. The quality of her MV's was not really great since then a she doesn't really deserve it now:oops:

It better go to KP

delusion-convince-yourself-gif-2.gif

xoxo Joanne

I'm one of those people who believes no one is above award shows at all. Even legends BUT the VMAs are total trash now and they mistreated Gaga by not letting her perform her original concept for Applause so really they owe her big time and these two noms aint it. I hope she snubs the show again. 

edit: Also as @LM said, I'd rather she wins the Vanguard in a year where her mv game is insanely strong. I'm sorry but there is absolutely no denying that Gaga's visual game has decreased in quality and that's that on that. Not only has it decreased but she also has released so few mvs since 2013 compared to many of her contemporaries. The Joanne era had 4 mvs though so it's a step in the right direction I suppose but the quality of the videos needs to increase. It'd feel weird for Gaga to get the Vanguard during a phase of her career where she is in a visual dry spell in terms of MVS. Yes the Vanguard awards ppl for their entire career's contribution but I still think it'd best be given to her when she serves another era of amazing videos. 

5 hours ago, Girrr said:

If she isn’t the Vanguard, then idc about this award show anymore :madge:

So the award means enough that if she got it it’s significant but not enough that it still holds merit without her having it even though it’s literally named after Michael Jackson who is incomparably an icon?

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, dit said:

I'm one of those people who believes no one is above award shows at all. Even legends BUT the VMAs are total trash now and they mistreated Gaga by not letting her perform her original concept for Applause so really they owe her big time and these two noms aint it. I hope she snubs the show again. 

edit: Also as @LM said, I'd rather she wins the Vanguard in a year where her mv game is insanely strong. I'm sorry but there is absolutely no denying that Gaga's visual game has decreased in quality and that's that on that. Not only has it decreased but she also has released so few mvs since 2013 compared to many of her contemporaries. The Joanne era had 4 mvs though so it's a step in the right direction I suppose but the quality of the videos needs to increase. It'd feel weird for Gaga to get the Vanguard during a phase of her career where she is in a visual dry spell in terms of MVS. Yes the Vanguard awards ppl for their entire career's contribution but I still think it'd best be given to her when she serves another era of amazing videos. 

but its a great option to pull a stunning performance for her leadsingle. in the end no one cares at wich event it was cause everybody only watches on youtube anyway. but vma could be a cool production on stage and professionally filmed.

3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

but its a great option to pull a stunning performance for her leadsingle. in the end no one cares at wich event it was cause everybody only watches on youtube anyway. but vma could be a cool production on stage and professionally filmed.

That's a good point actually. I guess that would be beneficial tbh

GagaIsTheCure

When is the vanguard recipient announced? either way I'm so excited about Shallow:heart:

Enzo
7 minutes ago, GagaIsTheCure said:

When is the vanguard recipient announced? either way I'm so excited about Shallow:heart:

in August I think :oprah: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived