💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shallow Nominated For 2 VMAs

Enzo

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Sadly I don't think she'll get any of these, SOTY will probably go to Taylor if she's performing on the show or Lil Nas.

and if Best Collaboration is fan voted, then its definitely going to the Kpop song :selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
7 minutes ago, LM said:

If they want give Gaga the Vanguard, they should have given her one in 2014. The quality of her MV's was not really great since then a she doesn't really deserve it now:oops:

It better go to KP

Why would they give her the vanguard when she was irrelevant and not now when she’s the it girl :toofunny:

Same applies for Kp

Clumsy Monster
11 minutes ago, Enzo said:

best collab I think

Then BTS are getting it :poot:

Delulu Rogers

Does this mean she’ll be there? And if she’s there she might as well use it as an opportunity to start the new era and perform the lead. Even though the vmas are trash gaga always serves when she’s there. Fingers crossed

Judasboy
9 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Sadly I don't think she'll get any of these, SOTY will probably go to Taylor if she's performing on the show or Lil Nas.

and if Best Collaboration is fan voted, then its definitely going to the Kpop song :selena:

Taylor will performe new album 26 August at VMAs 

LaLa

The VMAs... IHaveToLaugh.gif

Spoiler

(Unless she decides to attend and/or preform, then I'll be right back on board :huntyga:)

LateToCult

We literally have no chance for best collaboration if it’s a voting award.  :ladyhaha:

Siena

IMO after winning an Oscar and Grammys the vmas just seem like the kids choice awards 2.0 and I couldn’t care less. But it would be very telling about the quality of the vmas if shallow, the most awarded song in history and an Oscar/Grammy winner loses. 

Galagala
23 minutes ago, KatherinePierce said:

She will win best collaboration for sure

Ugh definitely no

Camila+Shawn , TS or Ed+JB will take this.

Archived