• Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

We finally agreed on something :tony:

the taste jumped out :reductive:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Inferno

Im rolling my eyes at the recent sudden support for PI. Its been dragged through hell for the past 3 years and all of a sudden everyone feels like being a contrarian lol

Anytime she has a commercially successful song ya'll have to have an opinionated critique on why its overrated and the GP is actually basic for hyping it, even Bad Romance which is absurd. Not that I love love Shallow myself but monster attitude is so transparent lol sorry. Its this contrarian nature that prevents her from being as successful imo. Because the current fanbase is only down when they feel like theyre the only ones enjoying what shes doing like its some sort of secret treasure trove (thus the constant ARTPOP love here) and the gp only likes genuinely good pop music from her that the current fanbase deems "basic" even though its not. Which leads to a clash that prevents her from dominating because she doesnt get support from every angle. Very very complex but I think ive figured it out lol

Commercial success aside, Shallow is by far my favorite. It's such a seamlessly produced and well-written track, with wonderful vocals. It's a slightly alternative style for what we've gotten from Gaga (pre-Joanne, I mean). Love it.

Perfect Illusion grew on me - I do like it, but I feel like the energy so intense to the point it could probably be a bit more tame perhaps? I feel like that would make it a more hard-hitting song if it weren't so intense with the way the vocals are done on it. I think Kevin Parker could have done something a bit more to spice it up a bit. You don't really get a sense of that until the end with the synths playing sort of in the background. That's just me though... 

StarstruckIllusion

Not me tying it w 53 votes 💀 

:air: at these two going neck to neck

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived