Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyoncé

xcx

Featured Posts

TMM90
39 minutes ago, xcx said:

I see a lot of you saying that she deserves to flop so she doesn’t have such a big ego, but how do you know if she has a big ego? You don’t know her, and she doesn’t do interviews so you wouldn’t have seen her bragging anywhere. 

1. Beyoncè - Ego ft. Kanye West (2008?) Her ego has grown a lot since then. Wich brings me to the second point.

2. I have seen almost all her interviews starting from Dc till the time she decided to stop doing them. She doesn’t do interviews because she isn’t as well spoken as she pretends to be in her video anthologies. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

EXACTLY. The GP made this image and now every fanbase is intimidated by it and resort to 'she ain't ****', 'i hope she flops' and the ever popular 'urgh she's so overrated'

Overrated? If you're going to call Bey overrated then you might as well call every single person in entertainment overrated. 

PERIODT.

They hate to see the fact that this woman has made leaps and bounds when it comes to music and impact, Bey, Gaga, and Rih are the STANDARD, it’s what every new artist seeks to achieve! I can’t stand to see people praise the mediocrity I see constantly nowadays and call her “overrated” in the same breath, the nerve of it all!

angry clap GIF

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

TMM90
37 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Nobody hates Beyoncé come on, she’s probably one of the most likeable celebrities. People are just making fun of the hive because they treat her like God and criticise every other fan base. 

What is there to like? I mean...I respect her level of professionalism and talent...but when it comes to liking her...maybe she should have a personality first.

The Enigmatic

I hate on beyonce because she is boring and her music is boring only the singles are good

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Lucas

All the shade I see is towards her fanbase and they are fully responsible of it because of their shitty behaviour. The shade towards her sales is only to trigger her fans who criticize the success of every other artist out there

Doncho

Sadly this is the way the "stan world" works. I am disgusted by it. I hope one day we can all spread kindness between fanbases without the need to drag others. Its getting boring at this point. And bullying is never funny.

I think its ok for people to voice their opinion... if they dont like some artist. But talking trash about them is another thing. Lets be better than that! :heart:

LilyLark

All of this! Don't blame Bey for the Beyhive.

And on a more petty, selfish note—the  Beyhive will always "win" on social media. Doesn't matter if they are right, doesn't matter if they are overreacting to a mild typical stan joke, they are the stan base that will always win any argument.  It's a fact.....And sometimes they are right because Bey deals with a lot of misogyny and sexism.

Point is poking the Beyhive (whether intentional or not....sometimes it's better just to not even mention Bey) on twitter just makes Gaga a target! Yes, TLK soundtrack underperformed and sure you should be able to talk about it on twitter (although petty digs at Bey aren't needed)....but it doesn't matter because the Beyhive will still take it as a chance to drag Gaga. So I really don't understand why some of the Gaga fan accounts do this, because time and time again we have seen them poke the Beyhive and then the Beyhive starts a semi viral dragging of Gaga. I swear some little monsters want to create drama and get Gaga dragged.

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Sadly this is the way the "stan world" works. I am disgusted by it. I hope one day we can all spread kindness between fanbases without the need to drag others. Its getting boring at this point. And bullying is never funny.

I think its ok for people to voice their opinion... if they dont like some artist. But talking trash about them is another thing. Lets be better than that! :heart:

At least GGD is better than twitter....

But seriously, Cardi tweeted and deleted a semi suicidal thought and the Barbz started tweeting WELOVENICKI and dragging Cardi. It's so gross how far the stan bases go....look at the Swift fans (and I like Tay for the most part) trying to destroy people's careers if they side with Scooter (and I think Scooter is in the wrong). There's definitely something wrong with stan bases in that they've gotten worse...it's progressed from petty bickering among fans on twitter to trying to "destroy/drag" artists for no reason most of the time.

Eh, I just don’t really like Beyoncé all that much :laughga:

LilyLark
51 minutes ago, Talenti said:

She’s literally silent for the most part all the time and people claim that she thinks she’s “above it all” ummm no maybe she’s just private?:awkney: it’s the gp’s fault for creating this image of her being a goddess... Let’s not act like the Hive is the most messy fan base monsters LITERALLY traded sexual favors for applause so I don’t want to hear anything:interestinga: Both hive and other fan bases are so toxic it’s unfortunately how it is. It’s fine not to like her it’s called having a preference but when you start to undermine her success and say all these rude things, it’s not that serious luv. Doesn’t matter what people think anyway, both Bey and Gaga have cemented themselves and left a huge impact on the music industry and pop culture whew I love stanning LEGENDS:whitney:

You know...as bad as the little monsters and Beyhive can be I don't think anything tops the Barbz and how they reacted to Cardi the other day. I posted about it above. Some people, if they find themselves that far gone, need to take a big step back. I feel like those types are projecting anger about something in their own lives.

Doncho
3 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

At least GGD is better than twitter....

But seriously, Cardi tweeted and deleted a semi suicidal thought and the Barbz started tweeting WELOVENICKI and dragging Cardi. It's so gross how far the stan bases go....look at the Swift fans (and I like Tay for the most part) trying to destroy people's careers if they side with Scooter (and I think Scooter is in the wrong). There's definitely something wrong with stan bases in that they've gotten worse...it's progressed from petty bickering among fans on twitter to trying to "destroy/drag" artists for no reason most of the time.

Yeah... its really sad. I think half of those people say it just to be "funny" or "cool" in the fanbase. They think artists dont see their comments, but they do. I agree that Twitter is the most toxic part for fans...

StrawberryBlond
23 hours ago, xcx said:

I see a lot of you saying that she deserves to flop so she doesn’t have such a big ego, but how do you know if she has a big ego? You don’t know her, and she doesn’t do interviews so you wouldn’t have seen her bragging anywhere. You can’t blame her for her stans hyping her up.

This isn't something her fans are responsible for. Beyonce has actively tried to make her fans believe she is a queen, that she is the best and that everyone should know that. Her work has always had a egotistical edge but this is the stuff that really takes the biscuit:

The song Ego: "I got a big ego, such a big ego, but he love my big ego, it's too much, I walk like this cos I can back it up."

The song Diva: "I know that you read the paper, the one they call a queen, every radio around the world cos that's where I be." (the entire song, really)

The cover art for Best Thing I Never Had is Beyonce checking herself out in a mirror while scrawling the words "King Bey" on the mirror with lipstick.

Bow Down/I Been On - EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SONG.

The ad she did for her Mrs Carter tour depicted her dressed as 16th century French queen surrounded by servants while I Been On played in the background.

Basically every song she did with Jay for Everything Is Love but in particular, Apes**t.

There is no fan involvement in these cases, this is Beyonce aggressively marketing herself as a queen and the best out there right now. It would be fine if she was a rapper as bragging goes with the territory there but she's always been a RnB/pop mix so she doesn't have that as an excuse. She says these grandoise lines with no qualms at all and it's amazing how she's tricked the world into believing she's humble through all this. We call her a queen because she tells us to. This is why so many criticize her - we want artists to entertain us, not to manipulate us.

doppelganger
On 7/23/2019 at 7:10 AM, TMM90 said:

2. I have seen almost all her interviews starting from Dc till the time she decided to stop doing them. She doesn’t do interviews because she isn’t as well spoken as she pretends to be in her video anthologies. 

I wish she had done more candid interviews though ... I think people do respond to vulnerability (Gaga) as much as they  do towards a strong unapologetic woman (Madonna). She's created  this god-like persona and making music that is no longer universal for the rest of the world. She's iconic, for sure, but does anyone care anymore? 

The Enigmatic

she's overrated

also why is this turning into BeyDaily

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Archived