💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Beyoncé misses #1

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

KeepOnSwimming
9 hours ago, Didymus said:

Erm... Lemonade was the best-selling album worldwide of 2016 :oprah: Slipped your mind? And how about the commercial triumph of her Formation and On the Run II tours overseas? :toofunny: Performance wise she's pulling the biggest numbers of her career and her level of critical acclaim has never been so high consistently. She's doing good, don't worry :emma:

Ehm yeah. Europe has 51 countries and she hit at #1 with Lemonade in only 5 of them. That's a 10th of whole Europe. I mean it was #1 in Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium and UK. And I mean she sold 10.000 copies in her first week in the UK, wich got her a number one. That number is really not that impressing tbh. :ohwell:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
4 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

find a new hobby sis

Says the person who needs to quote everyone thay doesnt like beyonce every single time. I have to laugh

Didymus
1 minute ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

Ehm yeah. Europe has 51 countries and she hit at #1 with Lemonade in only 5 of them. That's a 10th of whole Europe. I mean it was #1 in Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium and UK. And I mean she sold 10.000 copies in her first week in the UK, wich got her a number one. That number is really not that impressing tbh. :ohwell:

So now you’re ignoring actual sales numbers and focusing only on number one positions? Why :emma: That’s... not logical.

But at least you’re transparent about your desperation to hate on her lol.

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

So now you’re ignoring actual sales numbers and focusing only on number one positions? Why :emma: That’s... not logical.

That's how US elections work

JustHMLover

I was kinda expecting the Kendrick collab to be a song and not just interlude but oh well

nikola

I see that the bees are angry... It must be hard because the Queen be lost her crown... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

KeepOnSwimming
4 hours ago, Didymus said:

But at least you’re transparent about your desperation to hate on her lol.

I like her actually. I mean, some of her stuff.

But she really isn't that big here, that's all I said. Outside the US and Brazil people don't care that much about her. And you were like 'BuT LeMoNaDe wAs A WoRlDWiDe Nr 1 Album' and all I did is to tell you it wasn't that big in Europe and was only a #1 Album in 5 countries out of 51.. That's not impressive or much. And it's just a fact that she isn't as big in Europe as she is inside the US. And all her singles since Halo which was like centuries ago flopped. Soooo, yeah, she isn't really successful here. That's all I said and that's a fact. :trollga:

Zorrotek

Beyonce is a local US artist. The last beyonce song that went famous in the Philippines was Love on Top (lmaoo 😂😂😂😂) Shallow and I’ll Never Love Again is popular here though.

However, with these numbers, i guess she’s also losing steam in US. 

Gaga is big in US and in international countries

KeepOnSwimming
3 minutes ago, Zorrotek said:

Beyonce is a local US artist. The last beyonce song that went famous in the Philippines was Love on Top (lmaoo 😂😂😂😂) Shallow and I’ll Never Love Again is popular here though.

However, with these numbers, i guess she’s also losing steam in US. 

Gaga is big in US and in international countries

Same here in Middle Europe. The last famous song of hers is Halo. Lmao. 

While Shallow, Arutw and Inla are played up and down on the radio stations here. 

I don't get why people don't get that? Like these are facts?! 💁🏽‍♂️😂

I was in the Philippines once and Gaga is a real big Name there and people love her I think. At least that's what I get from conversations with locals. 👌🏽🏽

Archived