I'm the bitch that's fragile

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

You really though you did smtn :huntyga:

I didn't do anything gurl, I simply stated  a fact :ohwell:

2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

keep on dreaming

SOM, aka a cover, alone slays their existence

Hopefully after you listen this album again for the megarate, you'll acquire taste :bradley:

We're far from the Shallow now

Davian
5 minutes ago, Mirages said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11996306

I mean comapre this:

xtina-fat-white-ress.jpg

to this:

a108259d6c961c1b3008b1d5b796934095411cdb

Just the difference in elegance, not even looing at the beauty.

You just strengthened my point:huntyga: Xtina looks amazing in that picture ugh:bradley:

Curvy > Skinny, that’s why I’m even more crushing on her now than when she was younger. :laughga:Even though she was incredibly stunning than too.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Enzo
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

Hopefully after you listen this album again for the megarate, you'll acquire taste :bradley:

I already did a lot of times, maybe that's your problem :trollga: 

1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

I simply stated  a fact :ohwell:

check your source then

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Mirages
1 minute ago, Davian said:

You just strengthened my point:huntyga: Xtina looks amazing in that picture ugh:bradley:

Curvy > Skinny, that’s why I’m even more crushing on her now than when she was younger. :laughga:Even though she was incredibly stunning than too.

She looks like she's pushing an egg out :ladyhaha: and you think that is amazing :bradley:

Honey I like them curves too, but she might as she try doesn't loo sexy doing anything....Nothing not a tingling nothing...

Mirages
4 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

I didn't do anything gurl, I simply stated  a fact :ohwell:

You might wanna go get yourself checked out for delusional at your local nuthouse then, cause you need a reality check :cryga:

Davian
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

She looks like she's pushing an egg out :ladyhaha: and you think that is amazing :bradley:

So she shouldn’t be allowed to wear those type of dresses because of her body type? Xtina’s whole message is for woman to feel comfortable in their own body. And I’m so glad she is and dares to dress how she want, even though a lot of people still fat shame her in 2019:bye:

Davian
Just now, Mirages said:

Wait why am I and @Enzo arguing with @Lazz Monster isn't it @Davian's job? :ladyhaha:

Well @Lazz Monster is serving so much taste lately, it’s hard to argue with that:teehee: But The Uncertainty Race will be a mess for sure:ladyhaha:

Mirages
Just now, Davian said:

So she shouldn’t be allowed to wear those type of dresses because of her body type? Xtina’s whole message is for woman to feel comfortable in their own body. And I’m so glad she is and dares to dress how she want, even though a lot of people still fat shame her in 2019:bye:

I'm not fat shaming her...she can wear whatever she wants...I didn't say anything about her body, just telling you I don't find her attractive, Idk what it is if it's body, face or her attitued or everything together. I couldn't care less if she went full on frontal and it doesn't matter if now or 15 years ago...She's just not attractive to me and nothing will change that. You took it to a whole another level by yourself :huntyga: The only thing I commented on was the way she stood...and you take it as fat shaming I mean :ladyhaha:

Mirages
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

we were just doing charity :poot: 

Apparently @Davian needs our charity too:

2 minutes ago, Davian said:

Well @Lazz Monster is serving so much taste lately, it’s hard to argue with that:teehee: But The Uncertainty Race will be a mess for sure:ladyhaha:

Enzo
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

is serving so much taste lately

do you need glasses?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Davian
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I'm not fat shaming her...she can wear whatever she wants...I didn't say anything about her body, just telling you I don't find her attractive, Idk what it is if it's body, face or her attitued or everything together. I couldn't care less if she went full on frontal and it doesn't matter if now or 15 years ago...She's just not attractive to me and nothing will change that. You took it to a whole another level by yourself :huntyga: The only thing I commented on was the way she stood...and you take it as fat shaming I mean :ladyhaha:

Well sorry if I mistook you for that, it was just the combination of everything. The photo you choose where her curves are very visible, comparing her with a skinny woman and saying she is holding an egg. I’m very used to seeing fat shaming towards Xtina and it is something I’m not a fan of:poot: So again sorry.

And yea everyone has there own preferences of course. The woman you gave as an example doesn’t do much for me personally:selena: Wow our taste is different on every level huh?:selena:

Archived