Israel demolishes Palestinian homes in West Bank

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 32

Didymus

Read about this this morning :madge: Scandalous. Continuous violation of international law. When will there be a response.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

OG Gaga Stan

Looking forward to the defenses from GGD’s resident Islamophobic Israel defense team. 🤪

Edited by OG Gaga Stan
  • Like 25

Shattered

This is so sad. I'm not incredibly well versed in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but seeing stories like this breaks my heart.

Can't they just like, draw fair, unbiased borders and get on with it? How many more people need to senselessly die because of religion and land disagreements? :(

• Like 9

Biggest Fan

That’s really shocking sad to be people in control doings these types of hates

• Like 3

Lilmonzter

How are the people that lived there gonna survive?!  What's going to happen to them! Does anyone care?!

Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

monster4life231
27 minutes ago, Shattered said:

This is so sad. I'm not incredibly well versed in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but seeing stories like this breaks my heart.

Can't they just like, draw fair, unbiased borders and get on with it? How many more people need to senselessly die because of religion and land disagreements? :(

I agree with you. I don't know much about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but I think that a two-state solution must be formed and those that have violated international law must be held accountable. A sensible discussion  needs to be held without each side calling the other islamophobic or anti-semitic.

spread peace - #MJInnocent
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Whispering

What was the purpose of this action? Did they need the land for something? Are they going to relocate these families? 

Autumn
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

What was the purpose of this action? Did they need the land for something? Are they going to relocate these families? 

As far as I (an outsider) can tell, they're trying to settle the land with Jewish families and evict the Arab ones to legitimise their claim to the land.

• formerly ARealWildMan, WarriorPhoenix •
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

lego

Ethnic cleansing.

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 10

ARTPOP2

it's been ongoing for decades now, since the very begining  of the israeli apartheid . I remember being a kid and seeing on tv palestinian homes being demolished while people are inside. it never changed and it won't change because nobody cares about palestinian lives.  

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

skaxboy

What heartless a holes. 

This isn’t a safety issue, it’s an abuse of power. If it were a “safety” issue then they should provide safe housing alternatives for those displaced. 

• Like 1

Antonio
6 minutes ago, geopang said:

Two state solution needed. Now.

This

Mío chico loco, muy guay contigo-go