Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Should Re-release ASIB

Enzo

Featured Posts

Enzo

Title 

Grammy's deadline is coming and LG6 is nowhere to be found, I really think she should Re-release ASIB in order to create more hype around it, so she can snatch that AOTY nomination and win

The new version should include Shallow (Live from the Oscar) so they can submit it again in SOTY and ROTY :pray:

And also include what the fans want, Clover, Shallow studio version :neyde:, etc

What do you think? :oprah:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

She will. She saw how things turned out for Joanne and will be willing to try again. :reductive: And ASIB is the kind of album that gets a re-release: it was a soundtrack, it was successful, loved by the GP and could have bonus songs added.

Gatlyn

The entire soundtrack will be eligible for AOTY and I'll Never Love Again/Always Remember Us This Way for SOTY so I think that's more than enough

Summer Boy

Yes not re releasing such a huge smash album would be dumb. Plus we need Clover! It’s not fair to tease a song and include it in the movie and not release it, without it the soundtrack feels uncomplete

Enzo
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I think no :bon:

I mean, if we are not getting LG6 at least it's something :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Didymus

I seriously question the basic intelligence of anyone thinking that album is AOTY worthy :rip:

Andreu
Just now, Didymus said:

I seriously question the basic intelligence of anyone thinking that album is AOTY worthy :rip:

???????????????????????????????????????

Summer Boy
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

:awkney:

Enzo
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

It really is AOTY worthy 

But yeah it's not happening 

We can only pray

@Gaga's team do something :grr:

:poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Gatlyn

giphy.gif

Illuminati

I would agree but given that the deadline is nearly up and the prominent releases are all pushed to the end of the year I think it has a good chance to be nominated.

Schizophonic

i am pretty sure they did not promote arutw because they wanted the lg6 era to start

they could rerelease asib right before xmas.

Didymus
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

I would agree but given that the deadline is nearly up and the prominent releases are all pushed to the end of the year I think it has a good chance to be nominated. 

A nomination, fine, but winning? :awkney: The Little Monster bubble is alive and awake on that one.

Enzo
Just now, Schizophonic said:

i am pretty sure they did not promote arutw because they wanted the lg6 era to start

I thought the same but they really had a lot of time if LG6 wasn't coming until now 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived