💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP title track

Nero

Featured Posts

Creyk

It's just Gaga's take on Selena Gomez's sound. Which is exactly why  it's a good song.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLa

Adore it, my favourite from ARTPOP. I love the album version, but when she plays it on the piano I liiiive :firega: Fallon of course,  it also this video is wonderful 

9 hours ago, Phlop said:

Venus was more ARTPOP than the title track

Nah. The title track somewhat articulated what the concept of ARTPOP actually was.

My favourite Lady Gaga track!

Mad love for this song. It's ambience, yes, it's instrumentation, her vocals, the lyrics, the message, the concept.

The "hee! hee!" added vocals in the live versions should have been kept for the studio version.

Inferno

So its my favorite track on the album for the vibe and I love the bridge, I do kind of prefer the itunes festival version though. Something about it was a little more hypnotic than it was on the actual album? Im not sure why that is maybe someone can explain.

holy scheisse

Had a lot of potential, the instrumental is incredible, it's a very Gaga song, but I don't listen to it 

Battle 4 Ur Life

I want it played on my funeral.

I was in fact listening to it on repeat not even one hour ago.

the production and the bass is just marvelous.

it's transcendental and futuristic. almost 6 years old and I still haven't got over it. it moves me and there's some rebellion and a sense of liberation that's almost like an explosion.

I love it. it's a very deep song. and it's a total bop.  I could write about it all day.

the bitcrusher chord after the first "my ARTPOP could mean anything" on the last prechorus somehow sound so badass. barara ra pam pam paem! it sounds like an electric discharge. I am still mesmerized by it. djws really snapped on this one.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Siena

A masterpiece and one of my fave Gaga songs and song in general. 

“ brushes with darkness won’t help you create your destiny of self” is one of my fave Gaga lyrics

The Enigmatic

the song is amazing !

i think what is missing is keeping it on repeat while being high , i guess

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Inferno
On 7/22/2019 at 11:41 AM, Rio said:

The "hee! hee!" added vocals in the live versions should have been kept for the studio version.

*pushes up nerd glasses* technically the hee hee's are on the album version, they're just kinda low. you can only really distinguish them if you're listening to it on decent speakers.

TheRealJT

GGD loves this song for some reason. 

I liked her swinefest performance of it, but I think the song itself is kind of forgettable 

The title track is probably my favorite song on the album. I appreciate how different and fresh it sounds in comparison to some of other tracks. Wish she'd come out with more music with that kind of energy in it. I'm sure some would agree with me when I say this - I sort of wish the 'hee-hee' parts were a little louder.

We were exposed to that rendition of the song before the album even came out (her live performances), so it left a stronger impression on me than the final mastered track.

VOLANTIS

We know that Gaga intentionally didn’t want to complicate the song like some of the other overproduced songs on the album so I just want to say thank you Gaga. It’s a gorgeous song and definitely the most surprising number at the Swinefest where she debuted it. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

not a french fry
On 7/22/2019 at 10:39 AM, Roronoa Zoro said:

I'm still mad they removed the Michael Jackson HEE HEE'S from the final master, it made it more euphoric :messga:

Actually if you listen closely, in the second verse or something you can hear them

social experiment gone wrong

1 hour ago, Inferno said:

*pushes up nerd glasses* technically the hee hee's are on the album version, they're just kinda low. you can only really distinguish them if you're listening to it on decent speakers.

In the second verse, in the back... not as frequent or as audible. The post-chorus ones from the live versions were great

they still removed them in my eyes, it's a shame. Gave the song such a more unique weird sound

Archived