💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shaves her head for Terry Richardson's mom

EnigmaMonstr

Featured Posts

why are there so many guests??!! 1000 guests reading this!! it's the trolls. i know they are watching. they are set to get us. :roll:

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3q425253qwewq

• The Stranger

• Runway

• jhonyguy04

Top Posters In This Topic

this. I wished she deleted the pic ASAP so nobody finds out.... :sick:

Why should everyone be so afraid of a woman shaving off some of her hair? the people defending it with "she did it for a REASON" look even worse. She did it because she wanted to, otherwise she wouldn't have. More women should be strong enough to make such choices.

Edited by colours

why are there so many guests??!! 1000 guests reading this!! it's the trolls. i know they are watching. they are set to get us. :roll:

dude, take a chill pill.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Why do you care so much about trolls? Let them be. They're nothing but people with no lives that should not be given attention

3q425253qwewq

I don't see how this is any different then stars nowadays shaving the sides of their heads or things like that. Do you think the rihanna navy were having panic attacks when Rihanna shaved her head? It's just in a different spot, and plus there were reasonings behind it, not because she just felt like it.

Well, yes, to a point lol

Rihanna's was a natural cut and sort of looked decent.

This one looks like someone ZIPPED her when she was asleep as a prank,

but Im definitely not judging her, I think its sweet, albeit a little bit innapropriate to throw album hype behind it,

but not my life!

Idk if it's AP, but for those of you who watched a certain episode of MadTV...

"The back of yo head is ridiculuz!"

True, but this is still troubling & erratic behavior. :wtf:

I don't see it to be troubling ot erratic. Just something she felt like doing. People overreact over the littlest things that don't affect their lives at all

Sylvanas

"982 User(s) are reading this topic"

It was only 300 when the Born This Way ball first debuted :smh:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

3q425253qwewq

Idk if it's AP, but for those of you who watched a certain episode of MadTV...

"The back of yo head is ridiculuz!"

DEAD. :sara:

Please calm down. Gaga is a strong woman, and if she doesn't care about what the haters say about her, why would you? Stan wars happen in the internet for a reason. They are not that serious.