BleepBloop

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

2. place:

videoblocks-4k-abstract-liquid-metal-sea

Overall Score: 9.40

Highest Score: 11 - @Marvsnr, @Ryusei

Lowest Score: 7 - @Stephen, @Dolce Vita

Totally expected and rightfully so! The sound engineering is so good here( as it is with most of the mixtape ). Yeah, it just slaps

The comments:

Spoiler

@Suspiria - A standout. Not a fan of Mykki's verse - kind of unintentionally sounds like nursery rhymes to me. But Dorian's voice sounds so perfect here, the chorus is catchy af and the vocal distortions slap hard. Hope Charli explores more of this robot aesthetic in future.

@Enzo - Charli snapped as usual

@holy scheisse - definitely a standout track. This song is So FUN and poppy. The runs in "femme boOOOOoOT" are undeniably boppy. The song used imagery of robots and connects the feeling of love and attraction to "short circuiting". It's super fun. Dorian Electra's final rap verse is the cherry on top of this electronic masterpiece. This song is what pop 2 is all about, futuristic experimental pop. "I get what I want! Like it or not" bitch.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo
1 minute ago, loathereality said:

kinda sad that i wont affect the results thta much now

I'm digging your grave right now

1dsb03.jpg?a434280

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ryusei

This  rate is cancelled. The worst song won :saladga:  COAD vote flashbacks when the worst song ALMOST won

Musery

blackpink
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Do you want a femmebot or do you want a hoebot, slutbot **** no

woman-shamelessly-dancing-crowd.gif 

SYSTEMS DOWN BOY ILL CURVE U BOY ILL SWERVE U GLITCH YOUR MAINFRAME NOW I OWN YOU EX MACHINA NA NA U CANT WIN IM A.I SLUT I AM THAT BITCH! 

163684_original.gif

BleepBloop

💿WINNER💿

videoblocks-4k-abstract-liquid-metal-sea

Overall Score: 9.62

Highest Score: 11 - @GaGaLB@Stephen, @holy scheisse, @Dancin, @loathereality

Lowest Score: 4 - @Dolce Vita

A multidimensional entity. A glitchy deconstruction of POP. Amazing.

The comments:

Spoiler

@Suspiria - 

Amazing. This song is an experience, an electropop odyssey. AG Cook really outdid himself with this one. The intrumental is so rich and wild. The crackling "it's Chaaarli... it's Charli baby" is an iconic ending to an exquisite album.

@Enzo - big **** energy

@holy scheisse - Long before the lizzo blame it on your love collab, was track 10.  she saved the best for last. Track 10 is the Magnum opus of this album and highlights how good Charli is at songrwiting. This is one of those songs you really have to present for to fully enjoy. The detail and intricacy of the production is simply delicious. There are so many catchy elements to this song. It builds from bare bones into a powerful, emotional song by the end with Charli desperately blaming her misbehavior on love with the "Sorry I blaaaame it on your love!" Refrain, eventually leading to charli's voiced intentionally cracking and getting lost in the electronic effects of her vocals. It gives the impression it's ended after that, but then comes back with full force and a fat, triumphant synth behind it to back it up. This is a song you could cry to, get high to, drive to, ponder life over, and you'll find some kind of emotional value if you're open to it. Love this song, favorite Charli track of all time. It's Charli baby 

💿WINNER💿

Enzo

megarate cancelled

you can ask mods to delete the thread

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

blackpink

omg not me getting exposed for giving Femmebot a low score we- 

my lack of taste jumped OUT omg 

Enzo
Just now, Dolce Vita said:

omg not me getting exposed for giving Femmebot a low score we- 

my lack of taste jumped OUT omg 

tell us where you live

:nails: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

omg not me getting exposed like that WHY did i sabotaj the rate like this? suddenly I can’t read 

you did the right thing. And so did I. but it wasnt enough :bradley:  We tried to stop homophobia :bradley:  (talking about your 4 for track 10 :vegas: )

Musery

joesuda
Just now, Dolce Vita said:

omg not me getting exposed like that WHY did i sabotaj the rate like this? suddenly I can’t read 

Lmao, a mess. Even though I couldn't participate in rating, this was my first ceremony in GGD and it was a fun experience. :heart:

Knew you'd make fun of me

Enzo

I'll act as if this megarate never happened

200w.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived