Stefani Tee
celeb

A$AP Rocky jail time EXTENDED, gets no special treatment

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

A$AP Rocky is not a free man — yet.

The Stockholm District Court has granted the prosecutor’s request to extend the 30-year-old “F—ckin’ Problems” rapper’s jail time at the Kronoberg Detention Center in Stockholm because of the “flight risk,” Page Six has learned. He has until 11 a.m. local time July 25 to indict Rocky.

“We have worked intensively with the investigation and need more time, until Thursday next week in order to complete the preliminary investigation,” Senior Public Prosecutor Daniel Suneson said in a press release Friday.

The Swedish Prosecution Authority said the time extension also applies to Rocky’s two other friends, who are also under investigation for assault following a June 30 street fight in the country.

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/19/sweden-wants-keep-aap-rocky-detained-for-extra-week/

• Like 3
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 4
  • Sad 7

THATFoxyFeeling
11 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Insane. It's been a month.

Not sure why it's insane when he's under investigation for assault? Just because he's a celeb doesn't mean he deserves special treatment, this is how the justice system should work. 

• Like 29
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 16

Pacify Him

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

tbh, he’s living like a king in there tho. 

I’m getting on your nerves
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

ZacharyMark

Not sure why anyone should care considering his comments about Ferguson.

• Like 4
  • Shook 1

LilyLark
23 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Not sure why it's insane when he's under investigation for assault? Just because he's a celeb doesn't mean he deserves special treatment, this is how the justice system should work. 

Not saying he should get special privileges—I just believe keeping someone locked up for a month on assault charges when the victim is apparently okay is a bad precedent. He doesn't seem like a danger to the general public—this isn't rape, murder, the guy isn't suffering severe injuries, etc. What he did was terrible and he needs to face the law, but there has to be a better way to implement the law. I get that he's a flight risk, but take his passport or something.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The Enigmatic

guess the trump calls didnt do a thing

I am the Messiest GagaDaily Member , The Enigmatic.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Rainbow1
19 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Not saying he should get special privileges—I just believe keeping someone locked up for a month on assault charges when the victim is apparently okay is a bad precedent. He doesn't seem like a danger to the general public—this isn't rape, murder, the guy isn't suffering severe injuries, etc. What he did was terrible and he needs to face the law, but there has to be a better way to implement the law. I get that he's a flight risk, but take his passport or something.

Foreign minister Margot Wallström said the government is not allowed to interfere. According to Dennis Martinsson, a criminal law professor in Sweden, having the suspect in detention is normal in this type of case. He also said the case will likely end in prosecution.

https://www.svt.se/kultur/brottsexperten-om-asap-rocky-det-lutar-at-ett-atal

Edited by Rainbow1

imnotyourbabe10

Thanks Kim K and J. Bieb! :huntyga:

OT: I really don't know the story just the celebrity backed Trump-ass-kissing involved lately.

Edited by imnotyourbabe10

TheSlash
2 hours ago, The Enigmatic said:

Or they actually did :trollga: 

• LMAO 4

Adarsh

What happened to Kim’s attempt at being the modern day Elle Woods? :laughga: 

That boy is a monster
  • LMAO 2

Bellatrix
5 hours ago, The Enigmatic said:

Did anyone expect them to? The Swedish court system is independent and individual cases can not be affected by governments.

• Like 7

AlexanderMagno

I'm laughing because there were so many headlines concerning his early release :smh:

But honestly this is good, not many countries have a good justice system. Sweden doing the job no matter who he is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Andreu
2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

What happened to Kim’s attempt at being the modern day Elle Woods? :laughga: 

but they dragged you on the other thread when you said what has happened might happen :laughga:

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • LMAO 1