Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

George Nader hit with child p*rn charges (Trump ties)

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Judas18 said:

What's sad is that in most european countries the consent age is 14, which probably would've facilitated this encounter for him.

I really think it's too low. 14 is okay only if the other person is a minor.

That's terrible...sex is such a touchy subject country to country but overall I think most would say a 14 year old has no business being pursued by a GROWN old man...like...flop consent laws

Melech
2 hours ago, Judas18 said:

What's sad is that in most european countries the consent age is 14, which probably would've facilitated this encounter for him.

I really think it's too low. 14 is okay only if the other person is a minor.

Sexual intercourse is legal at 14 with people of your age, not with people who are way older than that 

• Like 1

Judas18
4 minutes ago, Melech said:

Sexual intercourse is legal at 14 with people of your age, not with people who are way older than that 

No. Check. In Germany for example, it is legal no matter what the age of the other person is, which is weird. 

I don't think it should be legal anywhere in the world for an adult to have sex with someone younger than 16 at the very least.

Edited by Judas18
  • Like 1

Melech
9 hours ago, Judas18 said:

In Germany for example, it is legal no matter what the age of the other person is, which is weird. 

That’s wrong. The Schutzalter is 14 in Germany and it’s only legal if a 14 year old has sex if someone who is not over 21. 

Adakam
15 hours ago, Melech said:

This is terrifying. These human trafficking scares the **** out of me. How could a 14 year get in the hands of these people 

Human, and specially, child traficking is more rampant and common that anyone would ever imagine. Pretty much all 3rd world countries have high kidnapping rates, except kidnappers wont waste their time with a ransom game anymore, they just kidnapp to sell their victims or to put them in prostitution ring houses, where people go, pay, and are told to choose who they want to use. There was a girl on TV who shared her experience there, im not even gonna put any details here...

We are used to talking about pedophiles that grope their victims, brainwash them, etc...and about the victims, their experience, their traumas and their fight for survival, but there are thousands upon thousands of sex slaves out there right under our noses. People that most of the time, dont make it out to tell their story.

Humanity is dark, very dark...

Melech
8 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Human, and specially, child traficking is more rampant and common that anyone would ever imagine. Pretty much all 3rd world countries have high kidnapping rates, except kidnappers wont waste their time with a ransom game anymore, they just kidnapp to sell their victims or to put them in prostitution ring houses, where people go, pay, and are told to choose who they want to use. There was a girl on TV who shared her experience there, im not even gonna put any details here...

We are used to talking about pedophiles that grope their victims, brainwash them, etc...and about the victims, their experience, their traumas and their fight for survival, but there are thousands upon thousands of sex slaves out there right under our noses. People that most of the time, dont make it out to tell their story.

Humanity is dark, very dark...

I once watched this documentary about that Australian pedophile who live in a south Asian country and it made me sick.