💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn’t Gaga talk about her religion anymore?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

PaulR2345

She was ver religious in the public eye 2016-2017. Did you watch the MR video 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo
18 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Somebody will always get offended. 

Being offended is a good thing. It shows that we are growing enough as a society to stand up to the conservative/traditional values that plagued us for centuries. 

The status quo needs to be abolished, and anyone who fights for that has every right to be offended and be angry.

Woolfsmck

Gaga knows that her posts reach a very large audience. 

She is 'prabably' being careful...

Her every word will be scrutinized...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Jadeykins

i don't think there's any different to how religious she is except she isn't around as much....born this way was very religious because religion is a massive part of why people have no rights and why gay kids get disowned and she had interest in the "forgiveness" aspects with Judas and bloody Mary which was a theme of the album ....and Joanne has loads of religious nods lyrically and visually 

HotLikeMexico

Every night at Enigma when she sings Judas. And Born this Way. And You and I.

HotLikeMexico

I don’t even have social media anymore. I deleted all of it. I’m just on here. :laughga:

AmericanxDream

I'm glad that she doesn't talk about her religious beliefs that often these days tbh, because this thread already shows how triggered some people can get when it comes to Catholicism/Christianity. But I bet if she were Muslim or Jewish instead, y'all would be singing a completely different tune. 

QueerKekistani45

She got to the top of industry and met the kings who invented religion to manipulate their subjects

TheBatman

Cause when she talks about Madonna people lose their minds, so she just worships her privately now, a shame 

Guillaume Hamon

She just said that God gave her a voice to use and that she was trying to find the reason for it in the Amazon primeday video she made with Tana a few days ago. :)

Guest Adarsh
2 hours ago, Oshawott said:

I'm glad that she doesn't talk about her religious beliefs that often these days tbh, because this thread already shows how triggered some people can get when it comes to Catholicism/Christianity. But I bet if she were Muslim or Jewish instead, y'all would be singing a completely different tune. 

I don’t discriminate. I call out all religions equally :vegas:

Reject False Icons

I love CatholicGa, maybe her catholic side fit with the personal Joanne era and that’s why she brought that up

the really funny thing is that catholic sites like that used to condemn her while now they preach her

Guillaume Hamon
10 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I don’t discriminate. I call out all religions equally :vegas:

I remember a few days ago someone on GGD saying he didn't feel confident to talk about his religion here.

That's the problem, once you allow yourself to be critical of a religion many people act oppressed by your politely expressed view lol.

Guillaume Hamon
12 hours ago, Oshawott said:

It's true that some people go hard on Christianity but wouldn't do the same with judaism or islam to not be seen as racists who actually rather hate on jews and arabs than on these 2 religions.

It's sad. They should speak frankly without acting according to the potential trials of intent coming their way.

Archived