Stefani Tee
question

Why doesn’t Gaga talk about her religion anymore?

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

She’s talked about it thru most of her career especially in the BTW Era. She even filmed that Thanksgiving special at her catholic school she attended as a child. 

But I noticed she hasn’t talked about her catholic upbringing and background in a long time. She has always talked about being Italian but hasn’t talked about her religion in the longest time. Anyone know why?

Thoughts? 

Edited by Smother Em Eh
Stream Gaga’s discography on Spotify! Come on LM’s
  • Like 1

Didymus

Didn't she mention it during Enigma recently? :huh: I believe it was a response to something political, I don't remember exactly but she definitely mentioned something about "her" Christianity.

• Like 10
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Lucas
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Didn't she mention it during Enigma recently? :huh: I believe it was a response to something political, I don't remember exactly but she definitely mentioned something about "her" Christianity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

FameMonster01

I feel as she brought up bits of religion and her religious side in Joanne era, when she posted those pics with rosary ( had to look up the name of rosary in english sksksk)

Edited by FameMonster01
  • Like 4

KillerMonster

Because religion and politics shouldn’t be a topic to discuss about openly. It upsets people. She probably wants that part of her life more private. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Didymus
Just now, FameMonster01 said:

I feel as she brought up bits of religion and her religious side in Joanne era, when she posted those pics with crosses

Omg yes :air: There were indeed a couple of weeks/months pre-Joanne when she was constantly referencing Christianity positively. I remember it drove a lot of fans crazy.

So yeah, the OP is wrong :ohwell: :laughga:

• Like 3

FameMonster01
Just now, KillerMonster said:

Because religion and politics shouldn’t be a topic to discuss about openly. It upsets people. She probably wants that part of her life more private. 

Politics SHOULD be discussed openly, and opinions should be voiced. It dictates the way people live..

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

KillerMonster
2 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Politics SHOULD be discussed openly, and opinions should be voiced. It dictates the way people live..

I agree that politics should be voiced, but in this day and age, people have gotten soft. It causes outrages. Personally, thats why I don’t talk about that stuff. Somebody will always get offended. 

• Like 2

Gracious Gaga

She converted to satanism 

xoxo gracious gaga

FameMonster01
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Its offensive to atheists

Well it really shouldn't be

• Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1