💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Being DRAGGED on Twitter

jprince99x

Featured Posts

jprince99x

Scroll to the bottom of the thread, please help y'all :giveup:

The comments on the last post, a bitch is dragging me for defending gags.

H E L P

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jprince99x

Ok her post has no likes at all but this has me outraged

The Enigmatic

who is she ?

she isn't even relevant sis

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Zander

Getting dragged on Twitter by an account who’s bio says they say trolling stuff. Pick a better fight, it ain’t worth the battle for your life.mp3 :staymad:

arrtpop

this person has no idea what they're talking about :giveup: lets just try to ignore it. majority of the gp loves gaga rn anyways so if this gains any traction we shouldn't have anything to worry about

aphrodite

HotLikeMexico

All opinions, No proof. And for a hater, this bitch sure knows a lot of info about her. 

Pay this hoe no mind and move on. 

Tom Nook

I’m sorry but can we please stop it with people who barely have any relevance on Twitter, let alone the randos with barely a 1k of followers. Like unless it’s picking up headlines it’s not something to be worrying about and it’s a waste of time and energy

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

jprince99x
3 minutes ago, The Enigmatic said:

who is she ?

she isn't even relevant sis

Just now, PaulR2345 said:

We don’t care about this irrelevant twit 

Her other dragging threads lowkey did well. I'm pressed. I don't care but like i'm not used to seeing such descriptive hate comments about her. She's literally dragging gags for saying that she's italian, which is honestly understandable. The laws in Italy make it so that you can only be italian if you were born in italy to italian parents. If your parents aren't already italian you legit can't get italian citizenship.

PaulR2345
Just now, jprince99x said:

Her other dragging threads lowkey did well. I'm pressed. I don't care but like i'm not used to seeing such descriptive hate comments about her. She's literally dragging gags for saying that she's italian, which is honestly understandable. The laws in Italy make it so that you can only be italian if you were born in italy to italian parents. If your parents aren't already italian you legit can't get italian citizenship.

Gaga identifies ethnically as Italian (as in her family is from Italy, she shares Italian cultures/heritage), and there’s nothing wrong about that. As long as she doesn’t claim citizenship or nationality there’s nothing really to get mad at. 

gabeoz

Okay but this tweet of theirs made me scream :air: 

Archived