Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump supporters yell “send her back!” at rally

Featured Posts

shoful
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Yes, because she’s so delicate and timid. Oh, and she’s probably not educated enough to figure out all those details of navigating a big, confusing political organization. The white men are the smart, qualified ones and the women and minorities are all uneducated and unqualified...so how can we expect her to understand such complex ideas?

Under His Eye

Lol wtf are you smoking you literally just make up **** people say

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Reginald
38 minutes ago, shoful said:

I look at multiple sources. What misinformed response are you talking about? AOC said “Nancy Pelosi is singling out newly elected congresswomen of color” am I wrong?

And there is a video of Omar saying why should people have chills over hearing Al-Qaeda and not America

This is a good example of why I'm curious.

In the video you're referring to, Omar was being interviewed about how the media misrepresents her culture and language to make it a target, when it's innocent. She was saying that in her culture, the word "America" is not used as a trigger word to rile up crowds of sensitive people, while in Western cultures, anything foreign or foreign-sounding automatically triggers xenophobia and fear.  Further, I personally earlier tonight saw that interview recast in an extremely negative light, totally distorting the intention behind her words. I even saw several people online distort her refusal to answer whether or not she supports Al Qaeda (taken from a different interview). She didn't answer because we she believes (rightly) that we should live in a culture where those questions are not automatically assumed about people who look like her. Yet, the individuals I'm referencing said that her refusal to answer that question meant that she is a supporter of terrorism. 

Are you sure the sources you've been relying on are valid? The conclusions I've consistently seen you reach over the past couple of years on Gagadaily make me wonder.

Edited by Reginald
nihilist blues
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

actsleazy

tenor.gif

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖
  • LMAO 2

AdmistTheLight
3 hours ago, PaulR2345 said:

Racist/Islamaphobic DT supporters?

x factor xf12 GIF by X Factor Italia

No, do not pretend, be real shook, be angry.

If we let ourselves be numb to these sh*t then we will truely lost.

P.s: sorry, this is no mean to be a personal attack against you, just in general.

Liberaté mi amor
  • Like 1

Whispering

“Of course President Trump’s comments about Representative Ayanna Pressley are racist. But even more revolting is his defense: pretending he’s not attacking her race, but rather her lack of patriotism. Pressley’s entire life has been a story of patriotism: loving her country so much that she wanted to help America live up to its ideals.

A strong woman raised in public housing by a fearless mother who sacrificed to keep her safe? An activist who found in Boston a life of public service and a determination to speak up for people who were underrepresented? That story identifies as more “American” than any mantle this president could ever claim. No wonder Donald Trump is afraid of her.”

John F. Kerry

Boston

(Pressley served as Kerry’s political director when he was in the US Senate.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Adarsh
46 minutes ago, shoful said:

Probably Im 22. So good you should’ve accomplished more. Love how you dodge to answer your own question like youre some superior human :ladyhaha:

You’re 22? :what: All this time I used to think you’re 50 or something. No offense though. 

That boy is a monster
  • Shook 1

shoful
Just now, Adarsh said:

You’re 22? :what: All this time I used to think you’re 50 or something. No offense though. 

Haha its cool. Yes I am 22

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

RoverLoader

I'm concerned that this is going to escalate into something worse.  You simply cannot condone this behaviour. Things are looking worrying over there...:saladga:

• Thanks 1

Whispering
34 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

I'm concerned that this is going to escalate into something worse.  You simply cannot condone this behaviour. Things are looking worrying over there...:saladga:

Trump is egging on his people to amp up the racism and hatred. This was obvious the minute he sent those tweets: it wasn't an accident or a poor choice of words, this is the Trump 2020 campaign message. He has nothing to offer voters at his rallies, no ideas, no plan for what he would improve with another 4 years or how he would go about doing it. There's no intention of winning over any new voters - he believes whipping his base into an explicitly racist frenzy is his best shot at winning. And we have a long way to go to the election, this is only to get worse. 

• Like 5

PartySick
5 hours ago, thatboyisarobot said:

Should we scan the crowd for anyone we may know from here? :triggered:

It was me. I was there chanting all the hit chants.

BUILD HER BACK! LOCK THEM WALL! SEND THAT UP!

#MAGA

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.
  • LMAO 2

PartySick
30 minutes ago, FABian said:

Yall are in for a big civil war.

I forget where I heard this but America can only be one thing.

We had to decide whether we would be a slave owning nation or a nation of free men.

Now we have to decide whether our loyalties lie with our neighbors in diplomacy, progress, and tolerance or whether we hand the keys fully over to the rich and power hungry and all ourselves to be divided and in shackles.

While the Dems aren't perfect, their vision of America is certainly one I'm more comfortable with than Trump's.

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.

Melech
3 hours ago, Whispering said:

hose Congresswomen have college degrees, successful careers and one has a Doctor of Law degree. What have you done with your life? 

The lowkey classism in this. A person shouldn’t need a degree to get respected. 

OP: Ilhan is trash but this wasn’t Trump best move as well. He should have criticized her political ideas. (Both him and her have impulsive tweets in common anyway) 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

lego
42 minutes ago, Melech said:

Ilhan is trash but this wasn’t Trump best move as well. He should have criticized her political ideas.

The irony in this. All this time I don’t think I’ve ever seen you calling Trump or Netanyahu trash, but you insult a woman now without criticizing her political ideas. I think I know why you hate her so much and it’s not because of few tweets. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1