Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump supporters yell “send her back!” at rally

Featured Posts

PaulR2345
12 minutes ago, Jakkusan said:

I’m just worried about y’all

As much as I understand your concern the US is a big country and even then lots of the news (and members on this site) focus on the worst of the worst that happens here. If I were to bring you here where I live (Texas) and show you around the city you wouldn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. Most people here are kind to each other regardless of race, sex, gender, party, etc. at least to their face. I do fear that re-electing Trump will only crumble our society though. His image and actions are poisoning our politics. He single handily destroyed one of our two parties so I say get him out. 

Edited by PaulR2345

shoful

Good. Then she can make jokes about Al-Qaeda while she’s hanging out with them. Those 4 “democrats” are the most uneducated and unqualified people in Congress. They will scream racist at anyone who disagrees with them. They even called their own party leader, Nancy Pelosi, a racist. When will they stop :ladyhaha:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

Reginald
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Good. Then she can make jokes about Al-Qaeda while she’s hanging out with them. Those 4 “democrats” are the most uneducated and unqualified people in Congress. They will scream racist at anyone who disagrees with them. They even called their own party leader, Nancy Pelosi, a racist. When will they stop :ladyhaha:

I don't mean this to sound like an attack, but a genuine actual question.. where do you get your news from?Are you checking multiple sources, or any sources?I only ask because (once again, not attacking you) I see you post very misinformed responses to easily fact-checkable things frequently. 

nihilist blues
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Adarsh
4 minutes ago, shoful said:

When will you get banned?:ladyhaha:

That boy is a monster
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 11

shoful
7 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I don't mean this to sound like an attack, but a genuine actual question.. where do you get your news from?Are you checking multiple sources, or any sources?I only ask because (once again, not attacking you) I see you post very misinformed responses to easily fact-checkable things frequently. 

I look at multiple sources. What misinformed response are you talking about? AOC said “Nancy Pelosi is singling out newly elected congresswomen of color” am I wrong?

And there is a video of Omar saying why should people have chills over hearing Al-Qaeda and not America

• LMAO 3

Whispering
12 minutes ago, shoful said:

She’s an American Citizen. There is nowhere to send her back to.

Those Congresswomen have college degrees, successful careers and one has a Doctor of Law degree. What have you done with your life? 

They did not call Pelosi a racist. When will you stop repeating crazy **** you hear from Trump? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

shoful
10 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

When will you get banned?:ladyhaha:

What? For speaking out my own mind? Literally nothing I have said is as demeaning or inappropriate as what most of people say on this forum. Its just acceptable for you because you’re all liberals and back each other up. You dont want to have an educated conversation with people from another party. You want to stay ignorant and isolated and comfortable by surrounding yourself with like minded individuals who follow this whole “woke” social media movement

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 2

shoful
Just now, Whispering said:

She’s an American Citizen. There is nowhere to send her back to.

Those Congresswomen have college degrees, successful careers and one has a Doctor of Law degree. What have you done with your life? 

They did not call Pelosi a racist. When will you stop repeating crazy **** you hear from Trump? 

I have a college degree, a successful job and a professional designation as an actuary. I have a great relationship with my boyfriend and many great friends that support me. We all have different viewpoints but still get along and discuss them. Doing pretty well for myself id say. What have you done oh mighty dog whisperer? 

And I don’t spend my life wrapped around social media movements and nonsense that encompasses most minds and discussions on this forum. I didnt even want to enter this thread but was tagged and called out so....

AOC literally said she was specifically targeting congresswomen of color 

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 2

Whispering

Double post

Edited by Whispering

Whispering
Just now, shoful said:

I have a college degree, a successful job and a professional designation as an actuary. I have a great relationship with my boyfriend and many great friends that support me. We all have different viewpoints but still get along and discuss them. Doing pretty well for myself id say. What have you done oh mighty dog whisperer? 

And I don’t spend my life wrapped around social media movements and nonsense that encompasses most minds and discussions on this forum. I didnt even want to enter this thread but was tagged and called out so....

AOC literally said she was specifically targeting congresswomen of color 

A hell of a lot more than that, quacker. 

Mm hmm, sure you don’t. 

Asked if she (AOC) thinks Pelosi has racial animus or is racist, Ocasio-Cortez said unequivocally, "No, no, absolutely not, absolutely not."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

shoful
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Asked if she (AOC) thinks Pelosi has racial animus or is racist, Ocasio-Cortez said unequivocally, "No, no, absolutely not, absolutely not."

Lol the day after she said she targets women of color. Maybe its because she realized she’s going head to head with the strongest member of the democratic party and would get destroyed if not. Just a thought

• LMAO 1

shoful
Just now, Whispering said:

A hell of a lot more than that, quacker. 

Mm hmm, sure you don’t. 

Asked if she (AOC) thinks Pelosi has racial animus or is racist, Ocasio-Cortez said unequivocally, "No, no, absolutely not, absolutely not."

Lol whats your hell of a lot more. How old are you? 

Whispering
Just now, shoful said:

Lol whats your hell of a lot more. How old are you? 

Older than you. 

shoful
5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Older than you. 

Probably Im 22. So good you should’ve accomplished more. Love how you dodge to answer your own question like youre some superior human :ladyhaha:

Edited by shoful
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Whispering
2 minutes ago, shoful said:

Lol the day after she said she targets women of color. Maybe its because she realized she’s going head to head with the strongest member of the democratic party and would get destroyed if not. Just a thought

Yes, because she’s so delicate and timid. Oh, and she’s probably not educated enough to figure out all those details of navigating a big, confusing political organization. The white men are the smart, qualified ones and the women and minorities are all uneducated and unqualified...so how can we expect her to understand such complex ideas?

Under His Eye

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2