Jump to content
Stefani Tee
celeb

Gaga Fashion Updates!

Featured Posts

artPOPthatbooty

 

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

Petition for her to use the first pic hairstyle more often.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyVersace

@ARTPOPthatbooty Do you have any insight as to why she's been wearing that Balmain SS10 leather jacket after YEARS? Seems so strange, but I'm here for it! :vegas:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShayCristoforo

Is this all her real hair too? Dyed obv, but maybe?

Ich schleiban austa be clair

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
artPOPthatbooty
1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

@ARTPOPthatbooty Do you have any insight as to why she's been wearing that Balmain SS10 leather jacket after YEARS? Seems so strange, but I'm here for it! :vegas:

Good question. Sometimes she likes to dig out old stuff and re-wear them years later I guess. Just like this Chanel kimono she wore in 2011

tumblr_inline_pd5hl4hLAe1qfpn3c_1280.jpg

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diente
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Petition for her to use the second pic hairstyle less often.

Fixed 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zander
8 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Good question. Sometimes she likes to dig out old stuff and re-wear them years later I guess. Just like this Chanel kimono she wore in 2011

tumblr_inline_pd5hl4hLAe1qfpn3c_1280.jpg

Am I right In thinking that something that gets loaned to her to be styled in, if she loves it enough she ends up buying it? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
11 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Is this all her real hair too? Dyed obv, but maybe?

Yes! It's her natural (bleached) hair, no wigs or extensions.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
artPOPthatbooty
12 hours ago, Zander said:

Am I right In thinking that something that gets loaned to her to be styled in, if she loves it enough she ends up buying it? 

Correct! Often she gets to keep the items for free

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
City Geek
17 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Yes! It's her natural (bleached) hair, no wigs or extensions.

she's a natural beauty

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
City Geek
On 7/17/2019 at 2:02 PM, ShayCristoforo said:

Is this all her real hair too? Dyed obv, but maybe?

i think it is

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
City Geek
On 7/17/2019 at 3:05 PM, Zander said:

Am I right In thinking that something that gets loaned to her to be styled in, if she loves it enough she ends up buying it? 

she does

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...